Cake poker PS50 PSVIP

• nicelybaked
      nicelybaked
      Bronze
      Hey guys,got my deposit but i was just wondering why I see two different sign up codes PS50 And PSVIP are they one and the same or is the PSVIP for making a deposit and requesting rakeback or something?

Thanks, Cheers

Baked
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi nicelybaked,

Welcome to our community!

Yes, that is correct. Entering the PS50 bonus code will let Cake Poker know that you are going to receive the $50 starting capital from PokerStrategy.com.

However, if you received your free $50 from PokerStrategy.com on Cake Poker, you need to make a minimum deposit to qualify for 33% rakeback.This is where you use the PSVIP code. Check out what other poker rooms are offering when it comes to the first deposit bonus.

You can read all useful information here.

Good luck at the tables and keep us posted =)
      Ingrid
    • nicelybaked
      nicelybaked
      Bronze
      I was reading somewhere else on the site or on Cake's info that for a $1 SNG you are awarded 3.5 FPP's

but the info on this site says........

When you play tournaments and SnGs, you will receive 7 FPPs for every $1 in fees.

Could you please clarify this for me.

Thanks again
      Have a great day

William
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi William,

There are two options you have.

With the free $50 starting capital, you will receive 7 FPPs for every $1 in fees when playing on tournaments and SnGs.
      Once you deposited and take part in the first deposit offer, you will then receive 3,5 FPPs for every $1 in fees playing tournaments and SnGs.

Was this helpful?
      Ingrid
    • nicelybaked
      nicelybaked
      Bronze
      Perfect ty for your reply.now back to grinding ug!!! 1100 hands already:)

only about 8000 to go to clear the extra $100 weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great and good luck!

Now for each question, you have to provide us with updates on your game! =)

Ingrid