need information about $50 bonus,id check and refer..

• pakhero
      hello i am new here from Pakistan..
      i want to know...
      can i earn money from refer a person even i did not earn any points by playing?
      (2)when i shall get referral bonus and when i can withdraw it?
      (3)does i need to make deposit to withdraw?
      (4)how long it take to receive payout after request.?
      (5)my id card is in local language then how you will identify it?
      i did not receive $50 bonus even i pass quiz.....
      thank you
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hello my friend & welcome to the community,

Firstly apologies for the delay in responding, your thread got missed in all the forum activity, but hopefully I can help you with your questions:

1. You can earn extra money from each player you refer to PokerStrategy who then goes on to earn a certain number of PokerStrategy points. Full details are provided in this link and it's sub-menus. Check it out and don't hesitate to shout if you have any questions.
      2. You can check the latest status of your starting capital on your home page. In the event of any problems, don't hesitate to drop our support team a ticket.
      3. Yes, most poker rooms would need you to make a deposit before withdrawing, but maybe not all of them. The starting capital guides under the "Poker Rooms" tab at the top of the forum will provide details for your own chosen room.
      4. The starting capital normally takes a few hours to arrive, but we ask that you allow a couple of days in case of delays. Your withdrawal from the poker room varies but shouldn't take too long after meeting the withdrawal requirements. Again allow a few days for it to be processed.
      5. Both PokerStrategy and each poker room generally have members of staff from many different nations. There is usually someone that will be able to read & check your Id for you. In the event of any problems, they will contact you.
      6. It's not clear from your post whether you haven't received the starting capital yet or have been declined. Obviously it is vital that you pass the ID check before PokerStrategy provide you with any money, again in the event of any problems, please contact the support team for guidance.

Hope this helps. Good luck and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,