$26.01
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB (Hero):
      $28.16
      MP2:
      $20.66

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, K.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.25, BU folds, SB raises to $1.00, Hero calls $0.75, CO calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3) 9, T, Q (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, CO folds, SB calls $1.50.

Turn: ($6) T (2 players)
      SB bets $3.00, Hero calls $3.00.

River: ($12) A (2 players)
      SB bets $8.00, Hero calls $8.00.

Final Pot: $28.
      Results follow:

SB shows two pairs, aces and tens(A K).
      Hero shows a straight, ace high(J K).

Hero wins with a straight, ace high(J K).

I bet small on the flop since i am not really that afraid of any card(i have the 2nd nut redraw) but turn pairs he bets, and bets river big, im not folding ofc but is there value in raising the river?
  • 2 replies
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I would bet way bigger the flop. Anything that calls also calls a big bet and since we have the nuts, max value.

The turn I would just call - a boat I don't think it donkbets here, it will be more inclined to check/raise so I call with the intention of shoving on the river if villain bets again.

River: I don't like the A on the river because now AT beats me (which is part of his range) I would just call. Shoving is still an option, there are weaker hands that may call a raise all in.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since he can have there quite a lot of Tx hands that c/c flop for pot control I´d raise turn for value and also call shove.
      If you just call turn bet then I´d likely still shove river for value. He can bet/call river with worse hands and I wouldn´t really expect player to c/c flop with two pair that now improves to FH