moderator/// I have a question about my first payout on pokerstrategy(referral reward)

• dreyfus
      dreyfus
      Bronze
      hello. I have a question about my first payout on pokerstrategy(referral reward)

I just requested $80 (referral reward) to my neteller account

my pokerstrategy ID : dreyfus
      my neteller account number : [removed by EagleStar88 to protect the OP's account]

Because of it is my first payout on pokerstrategy to my neteller account. so say frankly I feel very nervous and fell anxiety also.

would u please answer me is it going to be ok my first payout on pokerstrategy?

I'll wait your reply,

I hope $80 payout come to my neteller account: [removed by EagleStar88 to protect the OP's account] as soon as possible.

(I sent email to pokerstrategy@neteller.com and day passed still no answer :( )
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dreyfus,

As moderators do not have access to any member account details (for security reasons), I'm afraid I would need to leave this to our Admin team to check for you.

As long as you have met the criteria required for a withdrawal there shouldn't be a problem, but I'm sure that someone will contact you if any issue arises. I'm sorry that you haven't received a reply to your query yet, but please bear with them, I'm sure they will respond shortly.

I've removed your account number from your post just for your own safety. Whilst only a very small risk, we wouldn't want your details to be hijacked or in any way compromised. The PokerStrategy team would still hold your details from the withdrawal request but of course would keep these private to protect you.

Best regards,

Bart