strategy points

• maverxxx
      maverxxx
      Bronze
      Hei, Have some questions. Registered some while ago in Pokerstrategy just to get 50 bucks BR and than was young and stupid. Spent it fast in Partpoker and thats all.

Now Im playing much more seriously but not in a Partypoker so im not collectiong strategy points here, but I found all articles and videos \ coaching very usefull and question is

How can I upgrade my status to get access to silver, gold and higher stuff if I have spent Startegy bankroll in Partypoker and now not playing there ?

Is there some other way to earn points?
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi maverxxx,

The free $50 starting capital can only be credited once.

However, you are able to choose from other poker rooms where you will need to self deposit and create a PokerStrategy.com tracked account. This will not only allow you to earn StrategyPoints / update your status but also gives you the best bonus offer that currently exist in the poker rooms.

Do you know which poker room would you like to play at already?

Please feel free to ask if anything should be unclear. =)
      Ingrid
    • maverxxx
      maverxxx
      Bronze
      Im playing in Pokerstars but under another aff. Dont want to bring my BR anywhere alse :(
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      Hey
      I think you can add your pokerstars account by clicking profile settings : http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      and adding your pokerstars ID
    • makrelion
      makrelion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Veeziits
      Hey
      I think you can add your pokerstars account by clicking profile settings : http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      That is absolutely not true. Even if you add your account name, you will not be tracked and of course, you will not receive any PS points.

@maverxxx: If you want your account to tracked by PokerStrategy, you need to create an account with a poker room you never had an account before. If you already play at PokerStars, you are currently unable to play there and receive PS points at the same time.
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      Originally posted by makrelion
      Originally posted by Veeziits
      Hey
      That is absolutely not true. Even if you add your account name, you will not be tracked and of course, you will not receive any PS points.

@maverxxx: If you want your account to tracked by PokerStrategy, you need to create an account with a poker room you never had an account before. If you already play at PokerStars, you are currently unable to play there and receive PS points at the same time.
      well, my mistake than, just thought so ... :f_confused:
    • Stuborned
      Stuborned
      Bronze
      You can get 100 Points for registering to MoneyBookers ;) That would be very useful for you because you can acess silver. Just go Home>MoneyBookers(near home button) . :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      THankyou.

^^^This is correct.

When creating the account you will need to enter the Marketing code: strategy-en

Also, turn on "Information sharing"

Regards,

Kyle.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      What if you already have a Moneybookers account? Can it be rolled back?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      What if you already have a Moneybookers account? Can it be rolled back?
      Sorry, this is for newly created accounts only I believe.

Best regards,

Bart