no response from support or live chat

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I signed up for William Hill yesterday but never received an acknowledgement email, so I was concerned that I had entered my email address incorrectly. Nowhere in the poker client or on their webpage is there a place for me to verify my personal information.

I tried emailing support and there has been no response. I also tried their live support feature TWICE, but both times there was no indication of anyone being on the other end.

I've seen complaints about William Hill's support people in this forum before. Is it just a bad site for support? Someone please give them a boot in the rear.
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi belayd,

Unfortunately there is not much I can help you with when it comes William Hill's support.

However, we will be contacting them regarding your feedback. Hopefully, this will have a positive impact.

I can only suggest you to keep trying to contact them, if you have difficulties I can also try to escalate your questions through our Key account managers and see if they can help you further.

Feel free to let me know.
      Ingrid
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Thanks, Ingrid. I'll give them until Wednesday morning to reply. If they haven 't by then, and I haven't been able to get a hold of live support by then, I'll probably ask your key account manager to get involved.

P.S.: This is not as bad as Full Tilt, which typically takes about TWELVE DAYS to reply to a support email and has no live support or telephone support for players outside the UK.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi belayd,

Yes, please keep me updated. In the meantime I will inform our Key account manager about the situation and see if we can move forward.

Ingrid
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Thank you. :)
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I tried online support again a few minutes ago and AGAIN no response.

I'm running out of patience. At least "live" support should be online from time to time.

If they're having some kind of issue at William Hill I understand, but I'm a registered member and should get at least an acknowledgement of my registration.

Kindly light a fire under their rear ends if they want me to play on their site at all. Otherwise, I'll be requesting that my starting capital be sent to a different site.
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      I contacted online support twice,and after 3 hours and third time,someone respond. He aplogize to me,and says that he's been kinda busy,etc.

However,it seems that is possible to get online support,just need to be patient. And btw,I contact them in day time (I think 2pm).

Good luck !
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      2 pm which time zone? I'm in EDT right now.
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      CET
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I finally got an acknowledgement email from WH support. But WH promos sent me an email about my $50 starting capital, so it appears that they have the right email address associated with my player account.

Thanks to all who helped.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi belayd,

I am very happy to hear that the problem has been resolved. ;)

Whats the next strategic step? :f_biggrin:

Ingrid