27% Rakeback with FTP

• 8 replies
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Just register FTP account via pokerstrategy link and u will get 50 dollars free money and rakeback. If u already have FTP account u cant get rakeback.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      You can still get rakeback if you already have an account, provided you did not register your account through an affiliate.

Full Tilt Poker will likely suggest you apply for rakeback through their preferred affiliate [Edited by EagleStar88 - Please don't mention other affiliates, many thanks]
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi scotty,

With Full Tilt now you will only receive rakeback after making a deposit of your own funds. A minimum deposit is sufficient, full details in the following Important sticky thread:

Shout if you have any additional questions, as you can we're all friendly here in the community.

Thanks for the responses guys, you rock ;)

Bart
    • scotty200480
      scotty200480
      Bronze
      Great!

Thanks everyone.....
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      sorry for intruding on this thread but if I deposit my own money into a poker site that I started with ps with the free $50 does this mean i get rakeback? and how would I get it, would it be in strat points?

thanks

Roo
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Roo,

It would depend on which poker site you are using, some such as Full Tilt, Cake etc provide rakeback, others provide a player return in the form of VIP scheme, cash bonuses etc.

On sites that provide rakeback, this is sent to your account either weekly or monthly in the form of cash. There are usually timescales involved in which to qualify however.

If you can let us know which platform(s) you are linked to PokerStrategy through, we'll happily provide you with the link to details of the rakeback or VIP scheme that applies.

Hope this helps, shout if you have any questions. ;)

Bart
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Roo,

It would depend on which poker site you are using, some such as Full Tilt, Cake etc provide rakeback, others provide a player return in the form of VIP scheme, cash bonuses etc.

On sites that provide rakeback, this is sent to your account either weekly or monthly in the form of cash. There are usually timescales involved in which to qualify however.

If you can let us know which platform(s) you are linked to PokerStrategy through, we'll happily provide you with the link to details of the rakeback or VIP scheme that applies.

Hope this helps, shout if you have any questions. ;)

Bart
      lol thanks bart I'm keeping you busy tonight with all my questions!!! I'm playing at party poker with ps :P

Promise to log off soon!!! lol :P
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Roo,

Don't worry about it, it keeps me off of the streets ;)

PartyPoker don't provide rakeback in it's truest form, but via their VIP scheme you will earn player points which can be exchanged for cash or bonuses or other items from their store.

Party also run regular promotions such as rake races, freerolls, card collecting events etc.

Full details via our Partypoker forum board or direct from Party's website:

Hope this helps, good luck buddy,

Bart