FLOP ($0.20) A:diamond: T:club: 2:club:

Hero bets $0.20, calls $0.20

TURN ($0.60) A:diamond: T:club: 2:club: Q:spade:

Hero bets $0.60, calls $0.60

RIVER ($1.80) A:diamond: T:club: 2:club: Q:spade: 5:heart:

Hero bets $1.80, raises to $3.60, Hero calls $1.80

77/0/0,3 98hands

PRE: i miss hands easy rasie

R: i have strong hands but what hand he can have and rasie JK mosttime but i call and get hope he has worse two paris 35%
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Yeah, you can easily raise it up here.

As played
      Postflop: Since he is giving that great odds on river I guess it should be like a big mistake to Call there, although I just don't see many hands what we beat, maybe he has like A5 or something similar which we only beat.

Best regards.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I'm hardly an expert, but it seems to me that you need to protect your hand on the flop because there are strong flush and OESD draws. I would have raised twice as much as you did, maybe more.

The turn potentially completes a gutshot and leaves a weak flush draw open. At this point bet strong/fold seems like a good idea (a raise would mean he completed the gutshot thanks to the weak raise on the flop).

His raise on the river makes no sense given the river card, but he might be one of those turkeys who check/calls a made hand until the flop and then tries to extract value all at once. Or he might be a total moron and raising you with a bad bluff in order to force you off the pot.

The judge can tell me whether my evaluation makes any sense.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I'm hardly an expert, but it seems to me that you need to protect your hand on the flop because there are strong flush and OESD draws. I would have raised twice as much as you did, maybe more.

He can't raise, he is OOP and he can bet and he is even betting pot size.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by veriz

Thanks. :) I did mean bet 2x pot because of the strong flush and OESD draws, just for protection.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by belayd
      Originally posted by veriz

Thanks. :) I did mean bet 2x pot because of the strong flush and OESD draws, just for protection.
      Nah, I don't like over-betting. Rather just bet pot size.