NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25.10)
      BB ($37.76)
      UTG ($37.95)
      Hero ($25)
      CO ($26.80)
      BTN ($17.17)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: K:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, fold, fold, BB raises to $2.50, Hero calls $1.75, CO calls $1.75

FLOP ($7.60) 3:spade: K:club: 3:heart:

BB bets $4.75, Hero calls $4.75, CO folds

TURN ($17.10) 3:spade: K:club: 3:heart: 2:heart:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($17.10) 3:spade: K:club: 3:heart: 2:heart: 9:club:

BB checks, Hero checks

BB shows A:diamond: 9:diamond:
      (Pre 57%, Flop 11.9%, Turn 6.8%)

Hero shows Q:spade: K:spade:
      (Pre 43%, Flop 88.1%, Turn 93.2%)

Hero wins $16.27

Villian over 200 hands:
      26/21/1.5
      3bet 17%
      Cbet flop turn 60/67
      Agg% flop turn river 47/37/13

We just bet/fold river right?
  • 3 replies
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      we just take some time (the perfect bluff timing) and shove river for value,he would call sometimes QQ JJ TT,if he is bad 1/2 bet would work but it's obvious value bet.So i like shove or something too bluffy like 3/4
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I think it's important to mention who the CO is in this hand. If he is a fish I like calling to keep him in.

Otherwise I prefer a 4-bet bluff. KQ has double blockers and you take down the pot with a higher frequency.

Calling will put you in many difficult spots, especially with no specific reads and caught between two players (postflop).

As played it's obvious that villain does not have much of anything. So I prefer a small bet with the intention of inducing a light call or a shove. I would not bet fold if I bet small (something between $4-$6 looks good). Keep in mind that given the flop play (where we call in front of another player) our hand range should be skewed towards made hands so if villain is decent he will never call you here with his weak bluff catchers (A high, weak PPs).
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      I think it's important to mention who the CO is in this hand. If he is a fish I like calling to keep him in.

Otherwise I prefer a 4-bet bluff. KQ has double blockers and you take down the pot with a higher frequency.

Calling will put you in many difficult spots, especially with no specific reads and caught between two players (postflop).

As played it's obvious that villain does not have much of anything. So I prefer a small bet with the intention of inducing a light call or a shove. I would not bet fold if I bet small (something between $4-$6 looks good). Keep in mind that given the flop play (where we call in front of another player) our hand range should be skewed towards made hands so if villain is decent he will never call you here with his weak bluff catchers (A high, weak PPs).
      +1
      Since I don´t expect villain to go pot control with AK I would bet small on the turn to 7$ and then shove river for value.
      he might easily call us down medium pp-s
      As played: b/c rive,r he won´t go to c/rai almost never and if you bet small, like 5$, he might easily bluffraise you on that spot