Poker night live

• Rizdabizniz
      Rizdabizniz
      Bronze
      Did anyone ever used to watch poker night live on sky? I used to watch that programme religiously and if it wasnt for that I'd have never played poker. what I have noticed is that all the old presenters do the poker programmes on tv.The EPT is on now and michelle orpe is presenting it. Bring back PNL lol
  • 3 replies
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      haha yes indeed.infact we all still play together when we can,live meets mostly.Sky poker came along most the presenters from PNL do that now but sky poker sucks.
    • Rizdabizniz
      Rizdabizniz
      Bronze
      lol I used to watch sky poker but as you say, It sucks. Tried playing there too :( haha. So did you used to play on there or did you present it?? ;)
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      Lol i just played mate.We used to play on the tv tables together even when they wer'nt on air so we got to know each other very well.Like i said we have played live lots and one of the guys has a regular hom game each month., which one of the presenters Matt Broughton attends sometimes :) .So even tho PNL is gone, I got some great friends out of it.Wish it would come back though :s_love: