rush 36man on demand sngs

• phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Anyone grinding seriously rush 36man sngs?the ones which fill up to 600 people or so, would like to have some strategy discussion, maybe sweat, currently i am trying the 1 $ ones
  • 3 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      really? no one playing these? well, its good and bad at the same time, less regs :)
      so maybe someone has some tips on BRM? and is it worth entering 4 times the same sng? used to enter 4 different ones, but it is some much more simple to multientry
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Hey, someone did a really good strattegy write up on here before they changed the format to OD so not sure how much good that is now and do not know where it is.

I prefer the 90 man KOs myself but have played couple of these. Maybe this will help

Rush Tourny

most important thing is to slow down when the antis kick in as you can easily blind out a fairly big stack by quickfolding before action is on you :s_biggrin:
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      thanks, that helps a lot, tho i have been playing pretty much the same, the only difference was with midstack, i never slowdown, either get in FT with above average stack or bust earlier. just because the 1st place is worth so much more than others.
      And yeah, i think i will stick to 200BI BRM, so on my way to try the 4,4s :D