PLO Leaks??

• ejietdirst00
      ejietdirst00
      Bronze
      Hi guys :)

Just joined this great Community and get my first starting capital in William HIll by the way I am doing pretty well.
      I have some Experience in poker before pokerstrategy mostly in NLH.
      But now i found Omaha games in William hill are so profitable(in Micro stakes) thats why Iam try to improwe my PLO skills :D

So my question is How can i find leaks in my game I now i have so so so so much of them. I think i have problems whit AAxx in 3bet pots.

How you guys improve your game??

I realy I appreciate if someone give me some Tips our somethink :)

Sorry about poor Language!
  • 6 replies
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Post your hands in the Hand Evaluation forums!
      I used to post the max. (10 hands) every day but don't have time anymore =(
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Silver
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/omaha/1263/1/
    • ejietdirst00
      ejietdirst00
      Bronze
      Thanks for replies guys.

Further on I try to post 1 hand in a day :)

I still cannot read the strategy articles about PLO :( because PS don't have upgrade my account yet and thats why i 'am still bronze but I read all bronze articles about Omaha :)

I just wondered what are good VP$IP/PFR 3bet stats for 6max Omaha? I have 35/15 5
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      A VPIP of 35 is really high for 6max. A better range for VPIP/PFR is something more like 20/12 - 27/20.

A 3 bet % of 5 is fine, the trick is to make sure you are 3 betting the right players with the right hands in the correct position. Studying and posting hands helps. :f_grin:
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      Actually I think in weak games you can get away with a lot higher VPIPs and 35% might be close to optimal. You might even want to get away with a higher amount, 40-45% if the games are very passive. You can limp a lot of hands that play well multi-way and hope to out flop/turn/river people and just win money with better hands/draws.

I think the profitable range for vpip/pfr for 6max PLO is anywhere from 18/12 to 45/5 to 45/35 all depending on game conditions.

In low stakes passive online games I find the higher VPIP/lower PFR style to be best.

5% 3bet is pretty good too imo.

Read articles, watch videos, post hand and practice practice practice :)
    • ejietdirst00
      ejietdirst00
      Bronze
      I play NL10 at William hill and these games are so loose ther are lot of people who goes allin with gutshot in multi way pots :f_biggrin:
      That's why I limp behind alot when i 'am hit I can play for staks :)

I know whit that kind of play in higher limits I get crushed :f_eek:

Waiboy? what tipe of players should i 3 bet?