Unibet FAQ and further Unibet information

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I used the PS link to sign up for Unibet and, after about a 48-hour delay to verify my ID, they approved my account. So of course I came here and read what's posted here recently.

The Unibet FAQ is two years old and probably needs to be updated, but I'll leave that to the admins.

I checked the bonus criteria on the Unibet website and they say that every raked hand at 10NL earns 0.5 points. I have sent them an email asking what every raked hand at 4NL (their lowest limit) earns. If it earns nothing then my account will likely be dormant until I can see my way clear to depositing $250 in the account, which might take a very long time. I'll post in this thread informing people of what Unibet support tells me.

At 11 am EDT the cash tables at 4NL are pretty dead, which is disappointing considering that it's only 5 pm in Europe. Maybe all the punters are still at work and the tables will get busier later. If anyone else has played Unibet for a while, maybe you can tell me when the NL cash tables are busiest (and fishiest).
  • 2 replies
    • Burgeo29
      Burgeo29
      Bronze
      Joined up myself on Sunday and found the traffic a real problem playing cash games, especially FR. The fish play the 6max tables and are very soft if you are into these games.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Burgeo29
      Joined up myself on Sunday and found the traffic a real problem playing cash games, especially FR. The fish play the 6max tables and are very soft if you are into these games.
      Thanks for the information. AIH I hate shorthanded play.