[NL2-NL10] NL10 Straaaight flush

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I actually think it´s mistake to call on the flop but anyway I got it ! :D

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $10.16
      SB:
      $9.40
      BB:
      $9.74
      UTG1:
      $20.43
      UTG2:
      $28.18
      MP1 (Hero):
      $12.02
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $5.60

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 5, 5.
      2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, BU folds, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.5) 4, 6, 7 (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $0.20, SB folds, BB calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($1.1) K (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($1.1) 8 (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.10, CO folds, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.1.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: I guess from NL10 I'd even consider starting to raise with the PPs preflop.

As played
      Postflop: I wouldn't say like it's very wrong to Call with your OESD-FD. Since if you hit, you might even get their whole stack from A. You might even over-shove. :) And that might be even my play on river. If they are going to Call your pot size bet I guess they will likely as well Call a shove.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: I guess from NL10 I'd even consider starting to raise with the PPs preflop.

Best regards.
      I even more often prefere to just fold them in EP let say to pocket sevens which I raise in MP1 already. Can´t really handle them that well oop when I get called by someone in late position.

Originally posted by veriz
      As played
      Postflop: I wouldn't say like it's very wrong to Call with your OESD-FD. Since if you hit, you might even get their whole stack from A. You might even over-shove. :) And that might be even my play on river. If they are going to Call your pot size bet I guess they will likely as well Call a shove.
      I mean, I can be pretty easily outdrawn by higher FD, but I decided to just play that spot 4fun and see if I hit straight flush :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I even more often prefere to just fold them in EP let say to pocket sevens which I raise in MP1 already. Can´t really handle them that well oop when I get called by someone in late position.

Even better. Some even say that playing small PPs from UTG ain't that easy to play profitable. Although I guess it's still doable on those limits. But nothing is wrong to fold them from there. :)