This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 Straaaight flush

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I actually think it´s mistake to call on the flop but anyway I got it ! :D

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $10.16
      SB:
      $9.40
      BB:
      $9.74
      UTG1:
      $20.43
      UTG2:
      $28.18
      MP1 (Hero):
      $12.02
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $5.60

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 5, 5.
      2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, BU folds, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.5) 4, 6, 7 (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $0.20, SB folds, BB calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($1.1) K (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($1.1) 8 (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.10, CO folds, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.1.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: I guess from NL10 I'd even consider starting to raise with the PPs preflop.

As played
      Postflop: I wouldn't say like it's very wrong to Call with your OESD-FD. Since if you hit, you might even get their whole stack from A. You might even over-shove. :) And that might be even my play on river. If they are going to Call your pot size bet I guess they will likely as well Call a shove.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: I guess from NL10 I'd even consider starting to raise with the PPs preflop.

Best regards.
      I even more often prefere to just fold them in EP let say to pocket sevens which I raise in MP1 already. Can´t really handle them that well oop when I get called by someone in late position.

Originally posted by veriz
      As played
      Postflop: I wouldn't say like it's very wrong to Call with your OESD-FD. Since if you hit, you might even get their whole stack from A. You might even over-shove. :) And that might be even my play on river. If they are going to Call your pot size bet I guess they will likely as well Call a shove.
      I mean, I can be pretty easily outdrawn by higher FD, but I decided to just play that spot 4fun and see if I hit straight flush :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I even more often prefere to just fold them in EP let say to pocket sevens which I raise in MP1 already. Can´t really handle them that well oop when I get called by someone in late position.

Even better. Some even say that playing small PPs from UTG ain't that easy to play profitable. Although I guess it's still doable on those limits. But nothing is wrong to fold them from there. :)