wife has started playing...

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      my wife has started playing poker but obviously we play from the same ip address so im guessing we cannot profit from the tell a friend and the $50 bonus stuff??
      hope she does not start telling me how to play!!!! lol :P
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

I'm pretty sure that you could use the TAF to sign up your wife, but as you would be both playing from the same ip address, it is probably best to check with & notify the customer support team. This way they won't think that you are setting up a duplicate account.

Obviously you will not be allowed to both play in the same tournaments, but you should be able to both play on the same poker room, just let their own support team know to avoid any complications there ;)

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hello my friend,

I'm pretty sure that you could use the TAF to sign up your wife, but as you would be both playing from the same ip address, it is probably best to check with & notify the customer support team. This way they won't think that you are setting up a duplicate account.

Obviously you will not be allowed to both play in the same tournaments, but you should be able to both play on the same poker room, just let their own support team know to avoid any complications there ;)

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
      Big thanks Bart!!! :P