wrong mail

• mantysll4142
      mantysll4142
      Bronze
      i heve jest this mail:
      Dear mantas,

We are delighted to confirm that our customer support team has verified your user account and initiated the transfer of your $50 starting capital.

As soon as the money has been credited to your account, we will send you another email. This may take up to 48 hours.

Please check your emails from time to time. We will inform you immediately should the transfer of the $50 not be successful, for instance if you have mistyped your account name.

Your username: mantysll4142

If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can get a new one here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/lostpassword

In the meantime, if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be very happy to help:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help

Kind regards,

Customer Support Team
  • 3 replies
    • Wahlgrenen
      Wahlgrenen
      Basic
      Hi support!

I havent got any confirmation of my account yet, and i requested four, five hours ago.

I would appreciate if you guys could take a look at my account, cause im going to travel quite a bit tomorow, by train. And poker would be the perfect timekiller!

Ty in advanced!

Cheers. :f_love: :f_love:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi mantysll4142,

I've just replied to you in this thread, please take a look.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Wahlgrenen,

Your account is in the security verification process. This is a standard procedure and nothing to be worried about. I understand you will be traveling today, but please make sure you'll check your tickets as one of our representatives will try to contact you.

Once your account being verified, we will initiate the transfer of the free $50 starting capital to your poker account. :f_grin:

Ingrid