This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

private transfers

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Suppose I have a healthy bankroll on Site A and want to get started on Site B. If I'm at least Silver, then I figure I'd be trustworthy enough for another Silver or higher member in the opposite situation to do a mutual transfer on the two poker sites. But I just read a thread that says inter-player transfer discussion is not allowed on the PS forum. Do you have any suggestions as to how such a transfer could be arranged?
  • 5 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      in before bart and his lockhammer
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      wish this could happen.
      got some br's stuck on different sites =(
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by SickAtHome
      wish this could happen.
      got some br's stuck on different sites =(
      add me as a buddy
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi belayd

Private transfers are not allowed on the forums in order to protect members from financial loss. Whilst we have a great community, there are always scumbags (that's an official term btw) more than happy to take advantage of more naive community members.

I trust you understand.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Hi belayd

Private transfers are not allowed on the forums in order to protect members from financial loss. Whilst we have a great community, there are always scumbags (that's an official term btw) more than happy to take advantage of more naive community members.

I trust you understand.
      I completely understand. Thanks for the information.

Glad to see "scumbag" is now a technical term somewhere. :D