Dealt to Hero A:spade: 7:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.75, BB calls $1

FLOP ($3) 3:heart: A:diamond: 7:club:

Hero bets $2, BB calls $2

TURN ($7) 3:heart: A:diamond: 7:club: K:club:

Hero checks, BB bets $5, Hero calls $5

RIVER ($17) 3:heart: A:diamond: 7:club: K:club: A:club:

Hero bets $12.75, BB folds

Villain - 21/16, 9% 3b @BB, 8% standartly.

Fold to flop cbet - 25%, bet IP turn - 100%

AF% - 39/27/37 - flop/turn/river

Im not sure, that i have to steal his blind with hands like that, but...

the flop is good for me, and i have planned to cbet flop and check the turn, to get him float.

The river gives me the nuts, and i was confused what to do for maximum value, cuz flush draw hits, and every Ax may pay me off, and i was planned to cbet flop, check/call turn, donk river, i kept my line as planned, but i still thinking how can i get more value...
  • 3 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I would go for a CRAI on the river because you c/c turn to get value from his floats and to keep them in his river range, by checking the river we give him the opportunity to fire another barrel and if he has a value hand he will bet anyways and we get his stack, it's not like he is going to check back Ax.

We let him check back his showdown hands but I guess those are not betting the turn too often (and they can fold vs the donk bet as well).
    • JorgeTeixeira
      JorgeTeixeira
      Bronze
      what´s it´s bb fold to steal?

And how many hands you have?

Considering that you have a big sample, I think it`s a nice hand not betting the turn and letting him float and just calling him down, as long you are willing to pay river, any club, Q, J, 10.

If you are not, I would prefer c/r the turn.

On the river, since is AF% is so high, I think the check would the best play.

The river could be a scary card for. C/shove there :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Ico0o,

Turn: Yes, Check/Call on turn is considerable, since if you Check/Raise then he will anyways have hard time Calling with a lot worse. Doesn't seem to be that fishy guy either.
      River: And on such a river card I might even consider Check/Raise to be a lot better for the reason that you give him room to continue his bluffs and maybe sometimes even overplays his Kx type of hand. And too obviously that he is going to bet for value if he has the Ax type of hand.

Best regards.