just stop this...

• medivh13
      medivh13
      Bronze
      my name is patrick pop im playing fulltilt and all i have to say is.....how????
      im sick so sick about ure software .....its outrageos...i will tell u why..its simpel

1.u have software rules...take tournaments...the higher stacked player gets a 80 % chance to win the pot even if he playes 32 72 83 against dtrong hands as kk aa qq aq.......why? oh yeah right lets roll more tournaments per day....
      (dont give me the topic its bad luck and yeah ure having a badbeat streack..i simply wont but it this time...its to much and you guys shouldnt also)
      U may call me crazy..but im not...i observing this phenomenon for 2 months now it happens always and its not casual... last 3 days examples lost kk vs ak 2 times in late phase of the daily 4k guaranteed 99 vs j3 late phase ....
      These are just the last days examples i used to play 5 tournaments a day i started to call small stacks with weak hands preflop and i almost managed to win the hand..players are calling overcards on turn just cause their stacks are bigger then the others........pls is this poker......i repeat im not tilted im not nervos it is like that...

2.cash games....same if u have a bigger stack u have like 85 % to win ure hand i guess this is also depending on ure bankroll on this site if ure on youre last buyin dont even think on calling all in preflop with strong hands.....fulltilt will want a rebuy from you for sure...

If u dont belive me try it ! I dont care if they ban me if they suspend my account if im not getimg my bonuses from pokerstrat..its all about money and the software has a pattern...it does whats best for fulltilt always faster tournaments faster registernig in all their tournaments as many additional deposits as they can get.........there its scam it always was and it always will be forget ivey forget hanson forget the highstakes u see in omaha where they are playing all day im sure its advertising and mop falling for it do somethingarketing st so we get true chances and the odds will be respected ..

TY for reading this post i may not be able to reply after this post..just open your eyes play the game live......online poker is scam..........

(this post im refering to fulltilt.fr;pokerstars.fr...but im sure that all other sites have the same software scam running)
  • 34 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Originally posted by medivh13
      U may call me crazy..
      You are crazy.
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

yes, you´re right - it´s simple:

1) the more hands you play, the more "wierd" things you´ll face at the tables and you´ll lose your (preflop) premium hands with trash hands (but ist´s only math, nothing more)

2) players with bigger bankrolls are in principle more skilled (or at least experienced) then you are and that´s why you are losing your hands against them more often

So, start to look for mistakes on your side, find them, get rid of them and stop accusing everybody around you.

Good luck!

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • ccrina89
      ccrina89
      Bronze
      i think he's right... example(s): 1. tournament, late phase: dude qoes all in UTG. I am dealer with KK. he's got my stack + 160 chips. I must call cause final table is still way to go. he's got AQ. Catches the A. I am out.
      2. tournament, early phase. late position raise 4 times blinds. i call from BB with QJ. I've got the Q48 on the flop. No draws possible. He bets, i raise he calls. turn 6. He bets 2 times the pot. i call. river 3. he bets i call. He's got 46 (raise preflop!!! not even Dealer) he wins.
      3. tournament, early phase : UTG raise 3 times the blind bigger stack than me. I am BB with AQ. I call. Flop 10 7 Q. I bet he goes all in. i call. he's got 10 7. raise 3 times UTG. i am out.
      4. early phase short stack. i am UTG with A7suited. I call the blind. BB raise 3 times the blind. i call. Flop : J 2 4. I have a flush draw. He checks, i go all in. he calls with KQ off suit. turn: 9, river: 10. I am out.
      5. late phase. I've got 10 10. short stack. I go all in. call from AJ. flop: 9 4 3 turn: 2; river: 5. I am out.
      6. early phase, short stack. chip leader at table. 3 times my stack. I've got AA. I go all in. He calls with 85. he wins with 2 pairs. I am out.

cash: last buy in. i've got AA. flop 2 spades. I bet 1/2 the other's stack. he calls. Turn spade. I go all in. he calls with As6d. He gets the 4th spade on river. REBUY

should i go on? (hands from the last 2 days)
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      if the shory stack won everyhand in a mtt the tourment would never end
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      yes FU fulltilt you drive me crazy I just can't sleep. I'm so exited I'm in to deep.

Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
      Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night

Crazy, I just can't sleep
      I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
      Crazy, But it feels alright
      Every Day and Every Night

You drive me crazy
      I just cant sleep
      Im so excited, I'm in too deep
      Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
      Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night

You Drive Me Crazy (You drive me crazy baby)
      Ohh..Crazy, But It Feels Alright
      Baby Thinkin of you keeps me up all night
      Baby Thinkin of you keeps me up all night
    • ccrina89
      ccrina89
      Bronze
      it's about the short stack having 90% chances preflop, on flop, on turn... and 0% on the river.
    • medivh13
      medivh13
      Bronze
      yeah i might be crazy.....it got nothing to do with experience...im playing since there was no holdem in Europe....was playing 5 cards back then......nothing to do with strange and yeah......its all about money that is the truth.....just think it over...
    • medivh13
      medivh13
      Bronze
      listen... just post ure mtt hands as shortstack and ure mad calls as bigstacks u will see its not math..nothing about odds nothing random...
    • Kralic
      Kralic
      Bronze
      If it had nothing to do with odds, or being random then the game should be pretty straight forward for you to know how to win 100% of your hands.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Hi I am the owner of full tilt. I'm sorry. we will now stop this. From this point on whenever someone has a pocket pair, we will remove all over cards from the pack so that no one can hit a higher pair. yes we understand that with five cards to come the chances of somone hitting with one over card should be around 30%. but your sample size of having lost like this in 3 tournaments shows well its just not fair.

actually new plan!! (im excited) NO MORE COMMUNITY CARDs!!!! so whoever has the best card preflop wins!!!

Of course this won' help you much as I assume you have removed all your money from all online poker sites. I am mean as you are so concvinced its rigged, not removing your money would be kind of stupid.
    • medivh13
      medivh13
      Bronze
      im just saying the poker softwares keep track also of some factors that shouldnt count...such as elapsed time...bankroll of the account...take the lasts satellites for the big mtts they always end in time so the players that qualified can be registered in the tournament.......u cant tell me that the timing is that perfect...live example today-partypoker.fr 6 euro sattelite for the 10 k nightly 5 places get the ticket 6 remaining at the final tabel tournament starts in 3 minutes
      -the short stack gets aces goes all in he gets 2 calls 910 and q 10 from me the river makes the straight for both me and the other player with 9 10 so the short is knocked out on aces...odds??? we both made the straight so in case one folded preflop the other one would have gotten the straight....no chance for the short the sat was to be ended on time...odds???
    • medivh13
      medivh13
      Bronze
      and nope evertonroar i just meant they have a pattern and that its not waht u think it is...no need for irony...i dont want the name of Kennedys killer...
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      and nope evertonroar i just meant they have a pattern and that its not waht u think it is...no need for irony...i dont want the name of Kennedys killer...
      So you know who killed the Kennedy?
    • ccrina89
      ccrina89
      Bronze
      I think some either have big fat bankrolls or are just obtuse :)
      the time of the fish shall end one day and everything will be just fine :) )
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      theres ALWAYS need for irony! do a search for the paper that claims to have cracked the full tilt patterns. ironically :] enough, they claim pretty much the opposite of what you are claiming. they say if you have one afew hands in a row, its is programmed that you lose a few regardless of your holding.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      if the shory stack won everyhand in a mtt the tourment would never end
      Tournament where the blind levels go up will obviously end at a certain level...
      I kinda think your answer was a troll.. but still :)

---

as for the crazy conspiracy over dramatic OP... lmao
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

this kind of discussion is really meaningless. These things just happen from time to time...and for your surprise, it happens even in a live poker, where is not any kind of software, which intends to destroy your bankroll (you only play a muuuuch less hands then online to notice it).

Two minutes searching on YT:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTvJTCeG81E

Hickman was bigstack against Kallakis, he has 19% PRF, 8% on the flop...and won...no software. It´s poker and stuff like this just happens.

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • medivh13
      medivh13
      Bronze
      yep true they will end at a certain level...strange although that the fulltilt tournaments elapse the exact time +- 30 -45 min (u may check) so lets take the 4k guaranteed ends always in the same time periode doesnt matter 288 or 199 or 170 registered..........take live tournaments time is always random...
    • medivh13
      medivh13
      Bronze
      btw,Ondra pls stop explaining that badbeats can happen im aware of that..took some in my life..im not talking about the badbeat effect here...im talking about a rake optimizing software method used by our beloved online poker providers..