$25.35
      MP3:
      $31.22
      CO:
      $25.00
      BU:
      $26.07

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3, 3.
      MP2 raises to $0.75, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.

Flop: ($2.25) A, 3, 6 (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP2 bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, BB raises to $5.75, MP2 folds, Hero calls $4.25.

Turn: ($15.25) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.75, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $15.25.
      BB is representing INSANE strength on the flop should I even consider folding? I decide to donk the turn because its getting draw heavy and I have no clue what range he can have other than AA/66.
  • 5 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I would CRAI the turn as BB might be rarely bluffing and he is going to have mainly A6,A3,66,33 and sometimes AJ,AT kind of hands in his range (depending on how loose and aggro he is he can have some gutshot in his range as well or 45 for an OESD) - he is not going to have AA here pretty much ever. Unless he is a very trappy fish he is going to 3 bet AA 99% of the time here.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      You're call/call and donkbet turn line is gonna look strong aswell if he's a thinking player. (btw I'm just getting it in here with bottom set don't worry about coolers).

You're gonna need some kind of action on turn to get all-in on the river so I don't think betting out is bad... I slightly prefer checking it to him and then re-evaluating based on betsize. Check/call on turn and donkshove on river if he bets big enough, if he bets small I prefer c/r turn.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      thx guys, makes sense to me. Probably just try to get it in an hope he is overplaying on the flop
    • JorgeTeixeira
      JorgeTeixeira
      Bronze
      I think the hand lacks on more info about the vilan.

Anyway, donkbetting I think it`s okay, althoough I think I would prefer a c/r turn.

Because anyway, if he does really a strong hand, you will always end up all in.

IF not, let him keep beting the turn.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello matusko,

First of all, I am going to mention that there is no way I am going to fold my hand unless I have really good reads or stats/proofs on the opponent, and likely you don't.

About the hand:
      Flop: I'd say one option would be even to donk the flop, we might even get raised from hands like AK and so on, although Check/Call and reevaluating their actions is somewhat considerable.
      Turn: I don't like the donk at all, while he was a raiser then I expect very often to continue here his raises and why not just Check/Raise then. Donking might be too strong move here.

Best regards.