Villian over 200 hands:
      34/7/1.7
      Agg% flop turn river: 24/26/25

That turn bet... Fold right?
  • 6 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I never fold that turn unless I have a monster read that villain is super nitty and only bets the absolute hands. I think that a player that plays laggier than 10/8 can have lots of 2 pairs, pair+draw type hands.

Even if he always has a straight we will hit our fh ~22% of the time and then get all of his stack so we have a call based solely on our equity + implieds.

Personally I prefer raising my opp AI right here to get value from his worse hands ( 2p, op+draws).
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp

Personally I prefer raising my opp AI right here to get value from his worse hands ( 2p, op+draws).
      He's very very passive... He's almost like a rock. Against any regular or more aggresive players I'd AI instantly.
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney

He's very very passive... He's almost like a rock. Against any regular or more aggresive players I'd AI instantly.
      And do you think that he is capable of playing passively KQ,KJ,QJ here? I doubt it, a rock is very passive unless he gets a hand and a big 2pair is a hand for a rock to start firing his big bets.

We can exclude the one pair + draw type hands from his range and if we do so and also know that he is a total rock then call to play for stacks when we hit our full house. :heart:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If you want to play it passively you can just c/c him down, but I would also likely 3-bet flop or c/rai turn, since his range should have also two pair+ lower sets
    • JorgeTeixeira
      JorgeTeixeira
      Bronze
      If he is passive, isn`t it one more reason to shove it on a flop full of draws?

If he is passive and he is betting, probably has a nice hand that will pay a reraise
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JorgeTeixeira
      If he is passive, isn`t it one more reason to shove it on a flop full of draws?

If he is passive and he is betting, probably has a nice hand that will pay a reraise
      sure, but rather question is how often would player raise that smt like two pair and then would play for stacks
      So I don't mind just b/c flop and then c/rai on the turn, although bet/3-bet is also fine option