This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 2NL 57s 3bet pot

• wxmwoaili
      wxmwoaili
      Bronze
      villain play like 35/28/4.0

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $1.66
      SB:
      $5.20
      BB (Hero):
      $2.00
      MP3:
      $2.35
      CO:
      $5.06

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5, 7.
      2 folds, BU raises to $0.06, SB folds, Hero raises to $0.19, BU calls $0.13.

Flop: ($0.39) 6, J, 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.16, Hero raises to $0.41, BU raises to $1.47, Hero calls $1.06.

Turn: ($3.33) 7 (2 players)

River: ($3.33) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.33.

Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, sevens and fives(5d 7d).
      BU shows a pair of jacks(Js Kc).

Hero wins with two pairs, sevens and fives(5d 7d).
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wxmwoaili,

Preflop: What were the previous actions? Has he been stealing a lot or why did you decide to 3bet here? Of course it's doable but as well you have to know why you doing that like, oh I just did it. For example you haven't really been that active on table and he has been stealing you a lot, then sure why not to 3bet and maybe even take down the pot.

As played
      Postflop: Why did you decide to pick such a line? Do you expect to have more fold equity with it? I would just CBet myself here if you see him being rather a station anyways who ain't gonna fold his TP either way. Therefore we likely having the same fold equity either with Check/Raise or CBetting. But as you decided to Check/Raise then there is not much you can do, this as well means that you wanting to play for stacks.

Best regards.