where i can chose pokerstars.net

• SspPartacus
      SspPartacus
      Bronze
      Hello ..

i read about pokerstrategy.com in another site that give tips about poker and best free bankroll .. and i read that it give 50$ in pokerstars . but after i pass the quiz i couldnt find where i can chose pokerstars so i chosed fulltilt ..

can i change to pokerstars and where i can find the link to do that ?
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi SspPartacus,

Welcome to our community!

You can receive the free $50 starting capital in the following poker rooms.

However, this may change periodically so keep a close eye on this page. Please note that you can only receive the free starting capital once and are unable to transfer it from one room to another.

I hope you'll enjoy playing at Full Tilt Poker. =)

Anything unclear, please feel free to ask and good luck at the tables!
      Ingrid
    • SspPartacus
      SspPartacus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi SspPartacus,

Welcome to our community!

You can receive the free $50 starting capital in the following poker rooms.

However, this may change periodically so keep a close eye on this page. Please note that you can only receive the free starting capital once and are unable to transfer it from one room to another.

I hope you'll enjoy playing at Full Tilt Poker. =)

Anything unclear, please feel free to ask and good luck at the tables!
      Ingrid
      Thank you for your replay .. i will stick with fulltilt its the best choise after pokerstars .. and hope i will get them soon so far im stuck on "Please wait
      Our customer service team is checking your information and will get back to you for further information if necessary. Please check your emails from time to time."

hope this will change soon .
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi SspPartacus,

It's because Your account is in the security verification process.
      This is a standard procedure and nothing to be worried about, however please keep an eye on your tickets as one of our representatives will contact you.

Once your account being verified, we will initiate the transfer of the free $50 starting capital to your poker account. :]

You can go browse meantime in the Full Tilt poker board and see what other members have to say.

Ingrid
    • trumanator7
      trumanator7
      Bronze
      pokerstars.net is a play money only site anyway