Getting Party points quickly?

• mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Hello, I received my bonus a couple of hours ago and started playing on PartyPoker. I have played over 60hands so far but I haven't got a single PartyPoint yet. Is this normal? Should I play more tables(I'm only playing one right now, and it's too tight)? I'm only a bit worried because I have 3 months to get the 300points to clear my $50bonus and another 500 to clear the $100 (I think that's it), and I want to do it before my classes start. So does anybody have an advice on how to get PPoints faster?
      Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • gustamaneh
      gustamaneh
      Bronze
      to get one party point u need to have 20 raked hands.
      Maybe u should try playing at more tables. Like 4 tables is a good try for a beginner. So u wont get too bored waiting for good hands, and ull also get points faster. Just do not stop sticking to the SSS ;)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi mannerless!

I agree with gustamaneh. Please don't make the mistake to play at higher limits to get more PartyPoints unless you have the bankroll for it.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gustamaneh
      to get one party point u need to have 20 raked hands.
      Maybe u should try playing at more tables. Like 4 tables is a good try for a beginner. So u wont get too bored waiting for good hands, and ull also get points faster. Just do not stop sticking to the SSS ;)
      I see, on the website it says 2Ppoints for every 20raked hands though(for the microstakes tables). Anyway I'll play at more tables now and keep sticking to the SSS :)
      Thanks guys.
    • gustamaneh
      gustamaneh
      Bronze
      actually if u play NL5 or NL10 its not 1 pp, its 1.25 =)
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gustamaneh
      actually if u play NL5 or NL10 its not 1 pp, its 1.25 =)
      Ok, thank you :)