This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Getting Party points quickly?

• mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Hello, I received my bonus a couple of hours ago and started playing on PartyPoker. I have played over 60hands so far but I haven't got a single PartyPoint yet. Is this normal? Should I play more tables(I'm only playing one right now, and it's too tight)? I'm only a bit worried because I have 3 months to get the 300points to clear my $50bonus and another 500 to clear the $100 (I think that's it), and I want to do it before my classes start. So does anybody have an advice on how to get PPoints faster?
      Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • gustamaneh
      gustamaneh
      Bronze
      to get one party point u need to have 20 raked hands.
      Maybe u should try playing at more tables. Like 4 tables is a good try for a beginner. So u wont get too bored waiting for good hands, and ull also get points faster. Just do not stop sticking to the SSS ;)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi mannerless!

I agree with gustamaneh. Please don't make the mistake to play at higher limits to get more PartyPoints unless you have the bankroll for it.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gustamaneh
      to get one party point u need to have 20 raked hands.
      Maybe u should try playing at more tables. Like 4 tables is a good try for a beginner. So u wont get too bored waiting for good hands, and ull also get points faster. Just do not stop sticking to the SSS ;)
      I see, on the website it says 2Ppoints for every 20raked hands though(for the microstakes tables). Anyway I'll play at more tables now and keep sticking to the SSS :)
      Thanks guys.
    • gustamaneh
      gustamaneh
      Bronze
      actually if u play NL5 or NL10 its not 1 pp, its 1.25 =)
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gustamaneh
      actually if u play NL5 or NL10 its not 1 pp, its 1.25 =)
      Ok, thank you :)