This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

deposit bonus on titan

• alland
      alland
      Global
      Hi,
      I am using the PS150 bonus code on titan. I have recieved the 50$ and now I am working on clearing the 100$ from PS

I wondered if I can cashout 200$ from Titan and then deposit 200$ again and thereby make use of the first deposit bonus at Titan at the same time I am clearing the 100$(PS150) from PS?

can I make use og these 2 bonuses at the same time?
  • 4 replies
    • cdrd
      cdrd
      Bronze
      I don't think you can, you need to be a new user in order to qualify for a first deposit bonus.

I'm going to hijack your thread while I'm at it :) I also registered for the free $50 on Titan, I got the cash but I don't seem to be getting the $100 bonus, it doesn't show up in my pending bonusus list. Is this normal?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

@ alland: Unfortunately that's not possible.

@ cdrd: Please contact the Titan Poker support team if you want to know how much of the bonus you have already cleared.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      why isnt that possible? you dont have to be a a new member to make use of the first deposit bonus do you?
    • cdrd
      cdrd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      @ cdrd: Please contact the Titan Poker support team if you want to know how much of the bonus you have already cleared.
      Thanks for the fast reply. I only generated $5 in rake so I shouldn't have gotten any bonuses yet. I was simply wondering wheter it's normal I can't track them real-time, I thought the "pending bonuses" thing at the cashier was meant to do that.