deposit bonus on titan

• alland
      alland
      Global
      Hi,
      I am using the PS150 bonus code on titan. I have recieved the 50$ and now I am working on clearing the 100$ from PS

I wondered if I can cashout 200$ from Titan and then deposit 200$ again and thereby make use of the first deposit bonus at Titan at the same time I am clearing the 100$(PS150) from PS?

can I make use og these 2 bonuses at the same time?
  • 4 replies
    • cdrd
      cdrd
      Bronze
      I don't think you can, you need to be a new user in order to qualify for a first deposit bonus.

I'm going to hijack your thread while I'm at it :) I also registered for the free $50 on Titan, I got the cash but I don't seem to be getting the $100 bonus, it doesn't show up in my pending bonusus list. Is this normal?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

@ alland: Unfortunately that's not possible.

@ cdrd: Please contact the Titan Poker support team if you want to know how much of the bonus you have already cleared.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      why isnt that possible? you dont have to be a a new member to make use of the first deposit bonus do you?
    • cdrd
      cdrd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      @ cdrd: Please contact the Titan Poker support team if you want to know how much of the bonus you have already cleared.
      Thanks for the fast reply. I only generated $5 in rake so I shouldn't have gotten any bonuses yet. I was simply wondering wheter it's normal I can't track them real-time, I thought the "pending bonuses" thing at the cashier was meant to do that.