Cannot claim bonus

• EndDraw
      EndDraw
      Bronze
      I completed the 100 point bonus after receiving the $50 starting capital but did not get my money.
      It says that the bonus is complete annd had a star next to it.
      How do I claim it?
  • 6 replies
    • spoz
      spoz
      Bronze
      .vm
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi EndDraw,

I hope you enjoy playing at PartyPoker!

Everything looks just fine from our side, could you please contact PartyPoker's customer support and ask for further details on your withdrawal request?

They might require an ID check as this is a standard procedure in most of the poker rooms.

Keep me posted please =)
      Ingrid
    • eso4
      eso4
      Bronze
      I've completed the bonus as well and I've got the same thing. Is it like all I get are the money that I've been playing with? They get unrestricted but in fact there is no further $ 50 to be added to my account?

If this is true they can underline it while you're picking your room. So you won't be gambling with your starting capital as this is all you get. LOL
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eso4
      I've completed the bonus as well and I've got the same thing. Is it like all I get are the money that I've been playing with? They get unrestricted but in fact there is no further $ 50 to be added to my account?

If this is true they can underline it while you're picking your room. So you won't be gambling with your starting capital as this is all you get. LOL
      Omg u make me worry...so if i have 70$ after clearing my starting capital I could cash-out only 20$?Or I get the my 70$ but no furder bonus?
    • eso4
      eso4
      Bronze
      well if you have $70 after clearing that bonus you get from PS then you can withdraw $70. I thought upon making 100 points that I will get extra $ 50 :) Hell I was wrong about that one
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      eso4.
      Thank you. :O