Rakeback question

• Tecker136
      Tecker136
      Bronze
      Hi. Well, shortly, received my free starting capital at FTP by entering the referral code PS150. And now thinking about getting rakeback. Is it true that if I make my first deposit to FTP then I will not get rakeback because I already have an account and registered it with another referral code(PS150)?

I would be thankful if anyone could say something about it.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Tecker136,

You do not need to make another account, indeed this is not allowed by Full Tilt.

As you used the PS150 code and received the free PokerStrategy starting capital already, you will already be tracked to PokerStrategy. So all you would need to do to earn Rakeback is deposit some of your own funds into your Full Tilt account.

In addition, you would receive a 100% matching bonus (subject to a maximum $600) on your first deposit, courtesy of PokerStrategy & Full Tilt poker :)

If you have any questions or need clarification on any aspect, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Stupid question of the century, EagleStar, but where is the rakeback information on the PS website? I'm specifically interested in the William Hill rakeback information. All I've seen is the deposit bonus info.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi belayd,

There are no stupid questions here. =)

William Hill's first deposit offer is 200% up to $600 Bonus. If you would like to receive rakeback please follow carefully our instructions here.

You know already where to find our William Hill poker board.

Any questions, please let us know
      Ingrid
    • Tecker136
      Tecker136
      Bronze
      Thanks for the help guys!