Bonus from quiz - it is possible transfer it on already exist. play money acc.?

• Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Hi,

a already have a PartyPoker account (play money account, no deposit yet!) and i just passed the Quiz.. and I want this 50$ bonus (+100$) transfer on my partypoker, it is possible?

and second question, can I than make a deposin on partypoker using one of first deposit bonus codes?

Thank you for your time, I am sure that this question must have been questioned before but I couldnt find it.

GL
  • 83 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Talic!

Yes, you can get the starting capital at PartyPoker but you have to create a new account with our bonus code and a new email address. Please follow the steps of this guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1
      After you got the starting capital it is not possible to use a first deposit bonus code.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Hi and thanks for quick answer! but wouldnt it be a problem? - I will have than 2 partypoker account, and I think its against PP rules.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Talic,

It shouldn't be a problem if your existing account is a play money one and you didn't play for real money yet.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      ok, i did it.. now i am waiting for the bonus cash
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Talic,

I see you already got the money, right? Have fun and don't gamble it away! ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Thanks thunderbird,

i played about 2,5 hours and i made 3$ lol.. I am getting very rich :heart:

but what is really nice i made 22 Partypoints (4 tables play) i thought it will be really slower.. i have to acquire 300 PP points right?

I have PP account in Euro, is here any non-good conversion taxe? I have always when i go on table convert euro to usd

oooh, I almost forgot, THE MAIN question, am I able to play new players freerolls?

ty for your time, I know this must be anoing!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Nice to hear that you're in profit. With SSS, what you've archived in 3 hours playing is decent, i think. Keep sticking to the startegy and the rules of the bankroll management, you'll earn PPs as well as build up your bankroll carefully. ;)

Yes, in order to keep the $50, you need to collect 300 standard Party Points within the first 90 days. Collect additional 500 standard Party Points, you'll get the $100 bonus. ;)

You have 1 NewPlayer freeroll token which is valid for the first 7 days. You can use it to register a seat right now ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      wow, i am monster :D I am playing 2 days and my bankroll 71,49$ and 69 PartyPoints, sounds great but i have to admit ordinary job is payed better (so far)..

to the questions..

Can there be any problem with bankrol in Euro, i have PP bankroll in euro (I am from Europe).. I have to specify this - everytime you sit down on table you have to change your (my, lol) Euros to USD, I didnt search exact conversion of funds so i am asking you my Mentor(s)

Yesterday i missed my 1k new player freeroll so i want to play today but i didnt find the freeroll here, is it EVERY DAY? if yes than what time

where can I find preflop odds ... lets say AA:AK, KK:AK, QQ:AK and so on... i am very interest in low pocket pairs against AK

and one more thing.. i everytime limp with low pocker pair doesnt matter in which position i am, if you hit your set you get paid off

thank for your help
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Talic!

If you are referring to the PokerStrategy basic freeroll: it takes place every Sunday on Titan Poker. Concerning your AK:QQ AA:AK questions: please download our cost-free tool called "Equilator": http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      thanks, the last questions will answer Thunderbird right?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Talic,

Are you satisfied with Puschkin81's anwers or do you still have any other questions? Feel free to ask them.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      It seem like this forum is only for me :P sorry guys but i will be asking a lot questions i meen it seriously with poker

the NewPlayer 1k$ freeroll on PartyPoker is everyday? Yesterday i missed it but today i COULDNT find it in freerolls and the very next is 9th at 16:50 PartyPoker time
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      The $1K freeroll is once every two days. Right now you can register for the next one which will start in one day.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • jstunna2387
      jstunna2387
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Not sure where to go on the matter... I just past the quiz...I already have a real money full tilt poker account...I sent a ticket about retracting full tilt poker for the transfer of the 50 bucks...I said my playerID is jayman2387...Since I am in the U.S. full tilt poker can only work for me...If that doesn't work, what else can I do to get the money...Thanks, Jason
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi jstunna2387,

It's impossible to retrack your Full Tilt account to PokerStrategy. If you're not allowed to register with one of our other partners (PartyPoker, MansionPoker or TitanPoker), i'm afraid there's not much we can do for you on the starting capital offer. In that case, you can benefit from our deposit bonuses: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      whats the difference between PartyPoints and Standart Party Points..
    • jstunna2387
      jstunna2387
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I created a new account with Full Tilt Poker and just entered the bonus code information on my new full tilt poker acct and followed the steps to get the free bankfroll on this site as well so hopefully if everything clears money will be transferred over :) ...If it works great, if not thanks for the opportunity and the free continuous lessons!!!!
      Have a good night,
      Jstunna2387
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

@ Talic: at PartyPoker you can earn bonus PartyPoints if you reach a certain status. But for our member rewards system and bonuses only the standard PartyPoints count. Please take a look at this page, too: https://secure.partyaccount.com/pc/pc_details.htm

@ jstunna2387: The money has been transferred to your account. Have fun and don't gamble it away ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81