Helloooo

• jorgeee1313
      jorgeee1313
      Bronze
      I am jorge..hi to everyone!!I hope to become a very active member of this community..I have been playing online poker for like 3 months (fishhhhhh :f_p: )
      but i am really into it and i think in a few month i ll be able to build a decent bankroll.Right now i have about 100$ (50 from pokerstrategy's bonus and 50 by depositing) on fulltilt, so which games do u suggest i play?I played a few sngs but i think the rake is a bit too high, at least at my stakes...
  • 1 reply
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

I think this is a pretty important lesson for everybody who is deciding what site they want to play on. Although rakeback deals/bonuses are both very important ingrediants to a poker players win-rate, if there is no game then neither of the above can be optimised. Similarily choosing a site just because there are high stakes games that you rail doesn't mean it will necessarily be the site for you.

Back to the original question I think you should try HU sng's. There are alot of different reasons and I usually recommend this game format to most friends with a limited bankroll.

1) You can use slightly more aggresive bankroll management because of the low variance
      2) The players are generally not very good at micro HU sng's because you can use a more aggresive bankroll management approach they usually progress to 5/10$ sngs pretty quickly
      3) It enables you to enhance your overall poker game. You will improve your positional awareness, bet sizing and handreading along with numerous other things, which will help you when you decide to revert back to normal sngs when your bankroll is larger (maybe you will stick with HU sngs

I've made videos on the micro HU SNG's @ full tilt before and unfortunately don't have the anymore :( however they are very soft with very few regs so I'm sure you would do great! If you want me to look over any hands just post here or in my "blog" over in the blog section in case I don't see.