I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Recently Quit My Job, looks like not the best time to find another one so I will have some time on my hand on the upcoming month. I’m looking for a couple of people to stake me on FULLTILT. I must say I am not a very familiar with graphs and things like that but when I check on sharkscope I am up lol and I think I’m a fairly good player (but we all say that) anyway if someone can check my stats somehow and let me know.
The games I like playing and do quite well are MTT 24+2 average fields of 1000 sometimes the 30+3 if rebuys I never rebuy or add on its always one shot. With what I remember is that one in ten I get on the money with a bit of luck hope we hit a big win. Percentage wise 50/50 on all stages I think it’s fair. end of month we share what’s on Bankroll after you get your stake back ofcurs. if a success..earlier
I need a bankroll of at least 20 buyins to give it a fair shot. But if you want to do it on entry bases one off shot we could do it like that.

My Game: I only play one or 2 MTT at a time but now I have time so I can play a few more if the first fails and get out to quickly. I don’t think I have a set play as loose aggressive or tight I play as it comes along trying to read a hand make a move etc…
Any questions ask as I’m not very familiar with how this thing works.
Ideally would be a couple of people staking. Open to suggestions.