omaha players.. needed to evaluate a sceptical hand.. advice/critism much accepted

• pogodon
      Full Tilt Poker Game #29289176490: Table Mihm (heads up) - $0.50/$1 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 21:10:35 ET - 2011/03/23
      Seat 1: pogodon ($139.05)
      Seat 2: Miia89 ($100)
      villan posts the small blind of $0.50
      pogodon posts the big blind of $1

Dealt to pogodon [5 :spade: 7 :club: 8 :spade: T :diamond:]

villan raises to $3

pogodon calls $2

*** FLOP *** [9 :spade: 2 :diamond: 4 :spade:]

pogodon checks

villan bets $5

pogodon calls $5

*** TURN *** [9 :spade: 2 :diamond: 4 :spade:] [6 :diamond:]

pogodon bets $16

viilan raises to $64

pogodon calls $48

so there is the hand i took out the river, because rivers make people byasd if they knew what the river would be I'm just wondering would you of called villan's raise, would you of raised in the first place, any point of the hand were i played incorrectly.

it might seem like a bad hand to post but im working on my Game and i was going to fold simply because i put villan on set+flush draw ( witch they didn't have).

if you dont like leaving big comments simply say "yes" < its a fine play or "no" <its a bad play and you would fold

i took a screan shot of the hand after it was finished to show the outcome, ill paste the hand up so people can see after i get some thoughts.

thank you boys and girls
  • 4 replies
    • pogodon
    • L3ST
      You have the nuts, shove. Even if you lose it on the river, you can't be a dog vs set/fd. From my POV, you put villain on a very specific hand ( the worst you can think of :) ).

Since you are heads up, if he opens aggresive from BTN, villain might have 35o with an overpair (AA/KK) for a lower straight.

Might also be a split, with 5-7 rainbow no FD, you having a ton of equity with your flush draw.
    • Razboynik02380
      It's difficult to advise on the correct play w/o knowing the opponent's stats.

What did you hope to achieve by donking the turn ? What are you representing ? Did your opponent have a high cbet percentage on the flop ?

By donking the turn, you are repping a very small percentage of hands ie., 35, or a set. The opponent's raise indicates at least a set, in which case you are a slight dog 45/55. I think that a shove would have been better on the turn, because you've already put most of your stack in by calling his raise - you're pot committed.

I would have just check called the turn for pot control.
    • pogodon
      the nuts ?????????????? nopeee

well i donked the turn because I 'm guessing by doning my opponent would put me on the hand i had, and then raise me and then i would go all in << that was my plan but then after he pot it i just got the feeling i was beat, i was going to fold but i decide to call because i was alreadly up $30 so if i did call/fold to the river i would only be down roughly $15 so it was then i called, my opponent actualy had the 35 and also had the same flush draw as m ( lower but)