Second starting capital

• jeangab123
      jeangab123
      Bronze
      I'm intersted in a second capital. What are the criteria and such?

The story is, I fucked up down to 30$ with stupid BMR, then studied really hard for FL HE but at 0.05/0.10 in donk land i just was able to hover at 25-35$ for a while (raked well over 50$ though, so they made their money back!) and... one night I tiled it. Shame on me.

Is that possible?
  • 5 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      no man you can't get another starting capital, although it is possible its "random" and cant be requsted.

try the tell a friend, i got a few deposits for poker thanks to that
    • jeangab123
      jeangab123
      Bronze
      Yeah i invited 3 friends so far, one will join soon but with the 50$ minimum i only have 30$ so far:( its gonna take a while - i've been studying hardcore ever since my bust. 4hours of play each day went into analysing hands that lead me to bust and reading article... cant wait to try haha
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i know the feeling man i was the same just working on my game but losing chips and hoping taf would hurry up and my friends would all get 5000 PS points haha but now i luck boxed a few chips, i guess your best of just reading some physchology articles, bank roll mangement articles, you know you could be the best poker player but without bank roll you will lose it.

try your luck at a few fre rolls i think pokerstrategy have 100$ free rolls every day on full tilt.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi jeangab123,

I hope you enjoy playing at Full Tilt Poker.

Unfortunately, the second starting capital is only available to selected members. This is normally done by a marketing promotion and you never know when its your turn ;)

I am very impressed to read about your long studying hours and how determine you are about this. As pogodon mentioned it before, You can participate in our Full Tilt Poker freeroll tournament to help you boost your bankroll.

Don't forget, you can invite as many friends as you want.

Good luck and keep me informed about your game.
      Ingrid
    • jeangab123
      jeangab123
      Bronze
      Oh...
      I'll get my friends to play more then ;) One has 50 or so SP, he should get to the 100 SP mark soon!

I started using my FTPs in satelittes to the daily dollar. These turbo SNG are a joke haha, it's so easy to get your tickets for 60 instead of 200 FTP :) NOw all I need is cards and patience. My best run at it so far was 240 out of a 13000 dotation field.