This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 K2o BB

• MikeF
      MikeF
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker, $0.01/0.02 Hold'em Cash Games, 6 Players
      Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org

Board:
      yakida (UTG): $2.07
      tuaner (UTG+1): $4.92
      FEEDTheMACHINE (CO): $1.08
      GARDDOG (Button): $.68
      nicemorning (SB): $2.20
      HERO (BB): $2

Dealt to HERO K:club: 2:diamond:

Pre-flop:
      (3 folds), GARDDOG calls $.02, nicemorning calls $.01, HERO checks

Flop: ($.06) 2:heart: K:diamond: 8:spade: (3 Players)
      nicemorning checks, HERO bets $.06, GARDDOG raises to $.12, (1 folds), HERO raises to $.38, GARDDOG raises to $.66 and is all-in, HERO calls $.28

Turn: ($1.38) 9:spade: (2 Players)

River: ($1.38) Q:diamond: (2 Players)

villain is: VPIP 40 / PFR 8.7 / 3Bet 0 / WTSD 42.42 over 90 hands...
      don't like my play here afterwards because what hands should he be raising all in except AA / AK which don't have me beat, and with those he probably wouldn't limp preflop
  • 2 replies
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Its a limped pot. I think this kind of situation depends on how you view your opponent, if he stacks off lightly w/ top pair or weaker.

Assuming that he is gonna be raising AA,kk and ak pf we could remove those from his range.

I think he can easily do this w/ Kj,kq,kt,k9,k8. And he can sets here aswell, but you have the 2 blocker.

Your ahead most of his range

And hes a shortstacks so id be shippin it anyway.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MikeF,

What else to do against his stack. :) I don't mind going broke there are at all. If he had like full stack then I would be more often inclined to play it differently.

Best regards.