This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Awsome shopping

• sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just want to make a little feedback concerning the "Shop" at Pokerstrategy.com:

It will be quick and short:

I gave an order for HEM Small.
      - order sent: yesterday at 4 PM (CET)
      - payment method: Moneybookers (as easy as you can imagine)
      - order satisfied: today at 11 AM (CET)
      - everything is working fine without any complaints

Result:
      I wish every online shop was as fast and reliable as yours.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
      Ondra
  • 6 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Gimme a link to the product description, bro. I was going to pay for HEM out of pocket in a few days!
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi Belayd!

I´m not sure, if this is exactly what you wanted from me (because it´s very easy to find it under the "Shop" link...upper right corner of this page). ;)

HEM Small - PS Shop

More detailed info you can find here:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/

and here:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/

Hope it helps!
      Ondra
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Thanks! :) I already use the HEM trial version and was going to buy the small stakes version soon anyway. So, if I order it through the link you gave me, I save 14% off the cover price and pay only $46.44 plus tax?
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Yes, that´s right! It´s 33,55 Euro (incl. tax)...which is aprox $47 at all. ;)

After your payment is verified by the shop, you´ll get the mail with "serial code". This code only type into HEM trial you´re currently using (just hit button called "register" on starting screen), it will automaticly suggest you to register this code (recommend) and that´s it. Five minutes max! :)
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by sindeon
      Yes, that´s right! It´s 33,55 Euro (incl. tax)...which is aprox $47 at all. ;)

After your payment is verified by the shop, you´ll get the mail with "serial code". This code only type into HEM trial you´re currently using (just hit button called "register" on starting screen), it will automaticly suggest you to register this code (recommend) and that´s it. Five minutes max! :)
      Awesome!

What does PokerStrategy, and especially HEM company, get out of it? It's a really sweet deal for the end user, but I can't see an edge in it for either company.
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd

Awesome!

What does PokerStrategy, and especially HEM company, get out of it? It's a really sweet deal for the end user, but I can't see an edge in it for either company.
      It´s just my opinion, but I think that Pokerstrategy have small profit from every sold licence and HEM is (of course) profiting a lot from every sold licence. More customers = more profit...so they can share a bit with Pokerstrategy (and Pokerstrategy is surely a great "provider" of new customers for HEM). In the end, all sides are satisfied: players (customers), Pokerstrategy and HEM. ;)