Awsome shopping

• sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just want to make a little feedback concerning the "Shop" at Pokerstrategy.com:

It will be quick and short:

I gave an order for HEM Small.
      - order sent: yesterday at 4 PM (CET)
      - payment method: Moneybookers (as easy as you can imagine)
      - order satisfied: today at 11 AM (CET)
      - everything is working fine without any complaints

Result:
      I wish every online shop was as fast and reliable as yours.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
      Ondra
  • 6 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Gimme a link to the product description, bro. I was going to pay for HEM out of pocket in a few days!
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi Belayd!

I´m not sure, if this is exactly what you wanted from me (because it´s very easy to find it under the "Shop" link...upper right corner of this page). ;)

HEM Small - PS Shop

More detailed info you can find here:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/

and here:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/

Hope it helps!
      Ondra
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Thanks! :) I already use the HEM trial version and was going to buy the small stakes version soon anyway. So, if I order it through the link you gave me, I save 14% off the cover price and pay only $46.44 plus tax?
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Yes, that´s right! It´s 33,55 Euro (incl. tax)...which is aprox $47 at all. ;)

After your payment is verified by the shop, you´ll get the mail with "serial code". This code only type into HEM trial you´re currently using (just hit button called "register" on starting screen), it will automaticly suggest you to register this code (recommend) and that´s it. Five minutes max! :)
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by sindeon
      Yes, that´s right! It´s 33,55 Euro (incl. tax)...which is aprox $47 at all. ;)

After your payment is verified by the shop, you´ll get the mail with "serial code". This code only type into HEM trial you´re currently using (just hit button called "register" on starting screen), it will automaticly suggest you to register this code (recommend) and that´s it. Five minutes max! :)
      Awesome!

What does PokerStrategy, and especially HEM company, get out of it? It's a really sweet deal for the end user, but I can't see an edge in it for either company.
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd

Awesome!

What does PokerStrategy, and especially HEM company, get out of it? It's a really sweet deal for the end user, but I can't see an edge in it for either company.
      It´s just my opinion, but I think that Pokerstrategy have small profit from every sold licence and HEM is (of course) profiting a lot from every sold licence. More customers = more profit...so they can share a bit with Pokerstrategy (and Pokerstrategy is surely a great "provider" of new customers for HEM). In the end, all sides are satisfied: players (customers), Pokerstrategy and HEM. ;)