[NL2-NL10] NL10 79s 4way pot BU

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      What do you think ? Is it ok to bet turn since noone has shown interest for the pot ?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU (Hero):
      $10.00
      SB:
      $9.90
      BB:
      $11.68
      UTG1:
      $3.80
      UTG2:
      $12.36
      MP1:
      $6.36
      MP2:
      $5.16
      MP3:
      $10.67

Preflop: Hero is BU with 7, 9.
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.4) A, 4, A (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.4) 6 (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $0.30, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.4.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: I might even isolate the limper here rather than Call. Although calling ain't like a very big mistake.

As played
      Postflop: Actually I'd often times prefer to have some kind of semi-bluff hand in it, which means like I have a draw or something similar. Although I guess while nobody really showed interest in the pot then it shouldn't be that wrong to bet either, while we might even can count our overcard outs. But do you think loose players can fold their K high here for example or something similar?

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: I might even isolate the limper here rather than Call. Although calling ain't like a very big mistake.
      I think that the reason why I didn´t isolate him was his stack size. If he was big stack I´d probably isolate him.

As played
      Postflop: Actually I'd often times prefer to have some kind of semi-bluff hand in it, which means like I have a draw or something similar. Although I guess while nobody really showed interest in the pot then it shouldn't be that wrong to bet either, while we might even can count our overcard outs. But do you think loose players can fold their K high here for example or something similar?

Best regards.
      I still strugle with thinking in ranges :( I need to work on that a lot. Maybe it´d be better to bet the flop rather than turn, because the turn is kinda blank and therefore I guess their calling range will only expand here in comparison to the flop.