[NL2-NL10] NL10 J9 multiway pot, flush on the turn

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Yeah, it´s stupid to raise the turn - At that time I was somehow interested in HU on another table therefore I didn´t pay attention and didn´t noticed that the guy who made a bet wasn´t the one who had bet the flop :) .

But what should I do here ? Should I fold my straight ? It seems pretty sick but I don´t really see much worse hands that I beat.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP1:
      $3.00
      MP2:
      $6.54
      MP3:
      $10.69
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU (Hero):
      $15.75
      SB:
      $13.46
      BB:
      $10.69
      UTG2:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, 9.
      UTG2 posts deadblind, UTG2 checks, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.5) Q, T, Q (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG2 checks, MP2 bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, SB calls $0.30, BB folds, UTG2 folds.

Turn: ($1.4) K (3 players)
      SB bets $0.90, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $3.60, SB raises to $13.06, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

While being in freeplay pot I don't even like the raise on turn, rather just Call it and reevaluate on further streets. There ain't many worse hands which Call you there anyways, he will have hard time Calling with worse.

And as well even preflop is kinda close, I'd rather have suited one.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

While being in freeplay pot I don't even like the raise on turn, rather just Call it and reevaluate on further streets. There ain't many worse hands which Call you there anyways, he will have hard time Calling with worse.

Best regards.
      Is it possible to fold here ? Because he called flop and now he bets the turn. I think FDs are huge part of his flop calling range (and also maybe some Qx which I beat)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Is it possible to fold here ? Because he called flop and now he bets the turn. I think FDs are huge part of his flop calling range (and also maybe some Qx which I beat)
      Yeah, of course. While it's a freeplay therefore often times people will have very strong hands there anyways when they donking into such a multiway pot. I might even sometimes just fold it directly. :)