2 much bad beats

• gino023
      gino023
      Bronze
        sorry for my bad english hope you understand it

im getting crazy because i no i play good en i no what i do most off the time , it is always good when you have all your money in when you have the best hand en the player cals ( pre flop , on the flop or turn ).
      bud what i want 2 say is 85%(maby some more or les) of the time im allin i have the best hand, bud the problems is that i get so much bad beats i only win 25% of it en i no thats not wright ,en im not talking about 1 day play bud like 1 year. i stil dont no wy it is .
      the last half year i play it happends me all the time.
      sometimes i think its riged i cant say it because i have no proof for it , i dont believe it is, bud what is the reason that i get all this bad beats when i no i play it good en what i sad im allin whit the best hand 85% of the time keep lossing the best hand, what is wrong with onlinepoker something is just not normel en i no you play more hands en all that thinks . bud stil its not normel, most off the donkey moves get rewarded so much times en i am most off the time that player that lose from a donkmove even when the other player did nothing wrong AA KK i have aces en sure king on the flop always happends all that thinks realy 2 much.
      the most sick thinks happends its not real any more , en i no thinks like that can happend bud not so much it happends me over en over again i lose the best hand more then i need 2 win . en i no i can make money whit poker (ther are so much bad players bud they are lucky all the time) bud not if it goas like this its not fair 2 . so much even after it already happend 1000 time stil when that 2 outer hits the river i think how is it possible 2 fu... cards everytime the same.
      is ther some 1 that can tel me wy this happends what can i do about it or is it just a set up game i dont no what 2 think about it . en realy its not because how i play because , what you try 2 do whit the game is getting your money in whit the best hand en that is what i do . en i no when 2 protect my hand or not, en how much 2 bet thats not the problem .

hope you can understand my english
  • 25 replies
    • Vepof
      Vepof
      Bronze
      I quit reading b4 i get insane.
      But, are you sure it is bad beat?

Bad beat is like, having sets of aces beaten by 3333 on river.

Yesterday on the FPP tournament i went all-in with KK on a 6c Jd Tc flop.
      The guy called with J9c and made his flush on the turn. Game over.

By the way i played p-flop it was pretty clear i had PP and well, my stack was 1/3 of his so... afterall it was a good call. Not bad beat.

I might be wrong. But well. Bad beats can't last forever. Keep playing good poker and improving and profit will come.
    • gino023
      gino023
      Bronze
      ye im sure en i untherstand what you mean , what i mean . its like i go allin whit aces en i get calt by kk en i lose because he hit his kings en i now he did what he need 2 do . or a allin whit aq or ak en get calt by a lower ace en realy almost all the time i lose it , i no you can lose it bud not more lose then win en that is what happends me so much . or i go allin because i flopt a nuts straight en i get calt by middle pair en what happends runner runner full house crazy i think. en i no its possible bud it happends much 2 much more then i need 2 win it . or this, i am on the final table en i playt 2 ouers 2 get ther en what happend i doubled up , so im chipleader whit some 1 els , i get ak suited so i think i dont want 2 see a flop whit it so go allin 2 take the blinds or hope some 1 cals whit a q or somthing like that en what happend the other chipleader cals me en you no what he cals whit Q 6 wtf??? is that wher he playt 2 ouers for 2 get allin whit that , flop Q6 en im out because of a donkey , its like he is the chosen 1 because the next 4 hands he playt out the other 4 players not real en i had 2 be big chipleader bud no the biggest donks wins it so real. en thinks like that all he time you cant get away from it . en i have a lot more hands 2 tel you bud then i never end 1 more i go allin on the dealer whit aces because a lot of people think you going 2 steel en the blinds are enough 2 get whitout a cal en you no what happend i get calt by A6 suited exatly what i hoped en wher i did it for . the flop was perfect only runner cards can beat me en sure that happend he gets runner flush en im out en the player that mate a mistake wins im so done whit it . serieus im not going 2 say im good when im not en what i sad when im allin dont matter when im in front almost every time en stil lose . en because im not bad i didnt lose much . even lose 3 times in a row against some 1 that had 2 outs when the flop was ther already . en i can say i losed aces more then win en i play it agresive thats what i always do play good hands agresive because you get calt 2 much . bud the most donkey cals get rewarded all the time its just not normel en i realy dont no wy this happends so much i want 2 now wy . en thanks you answer my post .
    • gino023
      gino023
      Bronze
      oh en sorry i say so much lol its just what i have in my had when start typ lol
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Gino, please look up the word "paragraph" and the word "punctuation" in your dictionary.

More people will read your posts if you punctuate and paragraph them.

No, I'm not a "proper english" snob, I just don't like 20-line runon sentences. (and "runon sentence" is something else you should look up)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Well, the lives of two people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world, Ilsa. That's why you're getting on that plane...
      Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      Well, the lives of two people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world, Ilsa. That's why you're getting on that plane...
      Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...
      Say wha'?
    • IevaBakane
      IevaBakane
      Bronze
      I had the same situation as you! I kept loosing with best hands.. Over and over again, that was not so long time ago, couple weeks maybe...
      But the truth is you can make correct decisions and still lose, it's poker. When I tired of loosing my bankroll. I simply asked my self a question: ''doe's problem is with me''? And yes i found my problem out in one of poker book's.
      This was called ''The Tao of Poker'' by Phil Larry. I discovered that I'm on macro tilt. I read that article about macro tilt, and understand it. But most important thing that i understand is that I'm still a big fish and have lot to learn. After short read in that book I come to PS psychological area and read some more. I suggest you read and learn when you can't win.
      Distribute poker in sessions! And set you loose limit, i just had loosing session it's often for me, but i manage somehow to go +, slow but in +.
      When you understand how IMPORTANT is to LEARN a poker you will gain! Actually when you discover how to win you also discover how much more you need to learn for bigger winnings.
      Maybe I'm not fully correct with my opinion but if it's worth something some experienced and skilled players will confirm.
    • eso4
      eso4
      Bronze
      the same was happening to me on Party Poker. I was winning 51% on showdown which is about rite for my style of play but I was losing most of those where I was in good. With some angle.

The current turns out now.. And I made almost all losses that accumulated in about 13k hands back in few days when it started work normally..

But what I've spotted is unusual! I won with Aces 97.5% of time in 22k hands sample :) Losing 3 out of 120? I think this is not standard for AA
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Gino, please look up the word "paragraph" and the word "punctuation" in your dictionary.

More people will read your posts if you punctuate and paragraph them.

No, I'm not a "proper english" snob, I just don't like 20-line runon sentences. (and "runon sentence" is something else you should look up)
      Fully agree. My immediate response was. "LOL i'm not reading this *clicks back button on mouse*"
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vepof

Your example is classic 50/50% chance after you went all in, so its little off. If you went all in preflop, that would be a bad beat. Not here.

Bad Beats = being way ahead when the money went in and losing it.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444

Your example is classic 50/50% chance after you went all in, so its little off. If you went all in preflop, that would be a bad beat. Not here.

pretty sure he said it wasnt a bad beat
    • Vepof
      Vepof
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      Originally posted by pavels4444

pretty sure he said it wasnt a bad beat
      Yeah that was a no-bad beat example.

The set of aces vs 3333 is also true, lol. That is defintely a bad beat.
    • gino023
      gino023
      Bronze
      i can see ivabikana is the only 1 that untherstand what i mean thanks for your info en normel answer en not like the others that think they now everything better dont answer it then(not all bud most off the answers)
      en im not english never learn it so i think its not bad how i try 2 explain it bud is not easy 2 say it how i realy want . its just about losing the best hand all the time or lose when im 90/95% in front en i think that is a bad beat ? en it can happen some time bud not so much as it happends me. en what i think is how can a player win when he only have 5/10% 2 win en i cant when i have 90/95% 2 win .
    • gino023
      gino023
      Bronze
      en what i want 2 no is about online poker . what is wrong whit it or is it the same as real live poker en what i am almost sure off its not because of the system , most of the times it looks more like a set up you no . wy can they dont just take a deck of cards en deal it next hand shuffle en deal again thats what i cal poker you no en that is not what it is they have 2 use that r n g system i think its b s . computers can do everything so wy not dealing a deck like real live.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by gino023
      en what i want 2 no is about online poker . what is wrong whit it or is it the same as real live poker en what i am almost sure off its not because of the system , most of the times it looks more like a set up you no . wy can they dont just take a deck of cards en deal it next hand shuffle en deal again thats what i cal poker you no en that is not what it is they have 2 use that r n g system i think its b s . computers can do everything so wy not dealing a deck like real live.
      It's true that online poker sites _can_ program anything at all they want into their software. Since there are no real, physical cards, the opportunity for cheating is huge. But if you think cheating really does go on, don't play with your own money. (I'm playing with free starting capital right now and don't intend to deposit until and unless I have evidence that I can win, so I lose nothing by playing. If you deposited, then your situation is different.)
    • gino023
      gino023
      Bronze
      yes i do the same now en i dont say i lose 2 much because i never tilt en maby i won some more bud that is only because i play tournys en sit en go s en won a tourny 1 time so had some monney bud from now i use the free monney only .
      thanks for your answer.
    • Vepof
      Vepof
      Bronze
      Hey bud, don't take it wrong.
      We most of us are not professionals.

But we're trying to help you here.

Maybe you should read some more about Poker, try new stuff, improve your play.
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      For all winning players there must be losing players gino. Some players run godly good, others run what seems like impossibly bad. Sure it sucks getting all the $$$ in the middle as a 75+% fav and getting outdrawn ;( , but its poker and it can and will happen. I strongly advise you to stick with strict BRM plan, continue to work on and improve your game, control you tilting X( and if you continue to get it in good will come out on top long term, maybe!!??
    • Balamutas123
      Balamutas123
      Global
      Some of my latest bad beats... there was a lot of more but i didnt screened them http://img4.imageshack.us/g/darvienas.jpg/