[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL 50 JJ OOP 3 way

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (4 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Button ($13.30)
      Hero (SB) ($70.90)
      BB ($52.25)
      UTG ($61.95)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J
      UTG bets $1.75, Button calls $1.75, Hero raises to $7, 1 fold, UTG calls $5.25, Button raises to $13.30 (All-In), Hero raises to $70.90 (All-In) ???, UTG calls $54.95 (All-In)

BU is a 50/10 fish

UTG is 37/31 3.5AF over 40 hands

In the hand I wanted to force UTG out and get AI vs BU but the problem is figuring out a range for UTG flat, I think I am going to get myself trapped too often.

Now I think thath e can trap very often in this place with KK-AA imo because he is not worried about BU and he will have position on me postflop + I announced that I have a premium hand and he can slowplay all day long with AA especially because he can expect BU to come over the top pretty often.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      don´t thin UTG would call too many times QQ-AA, since it would be then a lot of times 3-way pot and with KK/QQ he really doesn´t see A and since you´re stacking off AK pf then he would also likely 4-bet small to get all-in pf a lot of times.
      So I think JJ is ahead moslty his flatting range, than can easily be TT or some kind of smaller pp, sometimes AQs, JTs and so on that he thinks it is too good to fold, so I like your shove