This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

At last!

• Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      Wow its been a while again since I last posted.
      Last time I was grinding out 12 tables at the same time for a fair amount of hours each day but I didn't really run/play that good, had real life issues going on and I kinda took a break from poker.
      Like 2 weeks ago I descided to grind out tournaments ago and suddenly something clicked. I got a way better feel about tournaments, stacksizes, position, ...

Since then I cashed a good amount of times (playing up to $5 tournaments with my small roll) but never anything really big.
      Like 3 days ago I managed to win a $3 turbo MTT for around $350 I think. I played a rebuy afterwards, ran like crap during the rebuy period and didn't manage to cash so a big part was already gone.

Last night when I was getting ready for bed I noticed a $5 knockout tournament starting, and I figured I might aswell play it since I wasnt tired.
      Well... I managed to win it! My first 4-figure cash, well not really 4 figure, it was $944. But with a few knockouts here and there I look at it as a $1k cash :)

So yup, I'm happy about that, happy about my tournament game lately, life is good, everything is nice ;)

GL at the tables
  • 7 replies