[NL20-NL50] [Sh] Nl 50 Jj Ip

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Hero (Button) ($50)
      SB ($123.60)
      BB ($59.25)
      UTG ($157.65)
      MP ($18.50)
      CO ($50)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, J
      3 folds, Hero bets $1.50, 1 fold, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3.25) 3, 8, 10 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB raises to $6, Hero calls $4

Turn: ($15.25) 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($15.25) 10 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $7, 1 fold

Total pot: $15.25 | Rake: $0.75

In retrosepctive I think I should b/f turn as his small c/r on the flop mainly looks like a draw or air and if he has a set or another nut hand he will let me know by CRAI.

If I bet turn I get value from his draws and also I am able to set the price for the showdown and maybe bet again on the river.

Otherwise if I check back here and he donks I loose value when he doesnt bluff his missed draw, and also when he completes his draw, because If i check back here I'm going to call his river donk like always. When I bet turn I get value from all his draws.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since he has there also quite a lot of air I think b/c flop is fine and then shoving over his turn bet should be one option.
      If you also think he would c/r flop smt like AT you can also 3-bet flop and play for stacks
      If he checks I´d b/c turn, since he would sometimes shove over my turn bet with draws+ no need really to give him free card since you´re mostly ahead that spot.