ranges are muuuuuuuuuch wider though
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      ranges are muuuuuuuuuch wider though
    • samlar
      samlar
      Bronze
      do I have to learn anything new? or can I go in there and play like I have been in SNG's?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      no you cant play the same. read the mtt articles and watch a few videos. early staretgy in MTT is about accumulating chips whereas early startegy in stt is about survival. in mtt you need chips around the bubble or you will run all over and blinded out. late strategy you are less risk averse near the bublle in a MTT becuase of the top heavy price sturucture (ie making the money wnt win you much, you need to make final tables) - so agression is the key late.
    • samlar
      samlar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      no you cant play the same. read the mtt articles and watch a few videos. early staretgy in MTT is about accumulating chips whereas early startegy in stt is about survival. in mtt you need chips around the bubble or you will run all over and blinded out. late strategy you are less risk averse near the bublle in a MTT becuase of the top heavy price sturucture (ie making the money wnt win you much, you need to make final tables) - so agression is the key late.
      yea i've read the basic articles, just waiting to get to silver again cause I took a break from poker. Thanks for the advice though. So it seems you need to open your range more?

also, how many tables should I start with? 18 or 27 players?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      i play the 90 man at FT - very soft. prefer the 27 than the 18