This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonuses

• DevilDonk
      DevilDonk
      Bronze
      Hi

I have some wierd things happening to me on titan. I keep getting somekind of bonuses, i am not complaining but i am just amazed as i have played in many poker rooms and have not came across of this policy.

I withdraw my money from titan and just for fun open the site about 2 months later and what do i find, 50€ bonus on my account. Than play for a month, get to 200€ and withdraw the money. Than the situation repeats itself. So just yesterday i open it up again after a long time and there is 71€ bonus waiting for me on my account plus this one is not points restricted what means i can withdraw it imediatelly. So wierd, than i go and ask support about it and the guy cant explain to me why i got the bonus. Any ideas?
  • 4 replies
    • hampstar
      hampstar
      Bronze
      maybe you played enough to win money from the rake race.
    • DevilDonk
      DevilDonk
      Bronze
      Maybe, i play HU so there is plenty of rake there.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DevilDonk,

Pretty awesome I would say.

But, as you are not tracked through PokerStrategy.com with your Titan Poker account I am really unable to see what could be the cause of the bonus shower you're receiving =)

However, it is most likely different promotions, rake race etc...

Best to contact the poker room and ask again, they might figured out the answer for giving out bonuses to their players :f_biggrin:

Good luck!
      Ingrid
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey DevilDonk,

this is not unusual at Titan. You get sometimes a cashbonus if you have withdrew your money and have not played there for a while. They want that you come back, so they give money to you if you were a high volume player before leaving Titan.

Best regards