This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Kk

• banistb
      banistb
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2,16
      MP2:
      $1,75
      BU:
      $2,73

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , K:diamond:
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0,06, 2 folds, BU calls $0,06, Hero raises to $0,18, BB folds, MP2 calls $0,12, BU calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,56) Q:heart: , 8:spade: , 7:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,36, MP2 folds, BU raises to $1,10, Hero ???
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello banistb,

Preflop: I would definitely do the 3be even bigger, 1 caller + we are OOP, therefore might even do it like $0,30.

As played
      Postflop: While we made such a small raise I guess it's even possible to just fold the hand, although I guess he might even do such raises as well with FD-s and even with Q, shouldn't be that wrong to go broke. Those players on those limits are pretty loose and capable of going broke with a lot worse. But from my own view, when I made such a small raise preflop then I might even prefer Bet/Folding unless I have some reason to think that he is doing the raise looser.

Best regards.