$10.80
      MP3:
      $48.42
      CO:
      $13.42
      BU:
      $25.25

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, K.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2) K, 6, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1.25.

Turn: ($4.5) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, BB calls $3.00.

River: ($10.5) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.75, BB raises to $13.00, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $15.25.

c/c or b/f river? is sizing ok?
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Any reads/stats on the villain here? I'd assume he is a fishier player due to the stack size.

Because of that I prefer bigger bet on flop and turn.

As played bet/fold river is fine unless you expect villain to be aggro. Although everything gets there from 45 to flushes.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Any reads/stats on the villain here? I'd assume he is a fishier player due to the stack size.

As played bet/fold river is fine unless you expect villain to be aggro. Although everything gets there from 45 to flushes.
      I had only 30 hands on him and he had pretty tight preflop stats. Against a fish I will be poting flop and turn ofc :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by matusko
      Originally posted by BogdanPS

I had only 30 hands on him and he had pretty tight preflop stats. Against a fish I will be poting flop and turn ofc :)
      A less than full stack usually tends to be a recreational player. So while he might not be a super loose fish he might play similarly. If he was super tight I would still bet big because his range because very inelastic (he either calls or folds, and sometime raise so bet size doesn't matter).
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      good point, makes sense to me. Like if he has a FD he probably wont care about the odds.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think b/f is fine on the river, although again against very loose and aggressive player you can also b/c, since he may very easily turn his 88 into bluff and bluffraise on scare card, although that would likely not happen very often.
      You can bet 4$ on the turn or maybe even overbet, but I think 3$ is also fine, considering that you don´t want to make too big bets with your semibluffs