ID check failed

• sekaiichi
      sekaiichi
      Global
      yestrday i registred at pokerstrategy and pokerroom to get my 50$ at partypoker. They called me but i was unabailable when they call me so i sended email with time when they can call me. Some woman from pokerstrategy called me today and i tell her all what he asked , username , birth date etc. after 1 hour some man call me from pokerstrategy to verify my data , i tell him that woman called me 1 hour ago and i told her everything. he told me "Oh then ok we will send you email" and in email i got this.

Unfortunately your ID check failed

Unfortunately, your user account did not pass the ID check. As a result, we cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.

Please note: In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned. Unfortunately, these rules still apply in the event that we have made an incorrect decision. If this is the case, please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

so actually there is no 50$ to get ? i mean its all scam to register trought thier promotion code ? what the hell ?
  • 1 reply
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hello sekaiichi,

you've registered more than once on our platform, which is not permitted by our Terms & Conditions and which is why I will be closing your account.

Should you have trouble logging in to your original account, send an email to support@pokerstrategy.com

Thanks for understanding,

Hadi