Withdrawals

• Beigats
      Beigats
      Bronze
      Full tilt is the worse poker program ever for withdraw! Never had problem like this! Never had plaid in Full Tilt and never again will. I got free 50$ offer so I decided to give it a try there. I earned over 100$ but when I wanted to withdraw my money I couldn`t because I needed to deposit first, so okey. I deposited through my VISA, now I wanted to withdraw, it seems they can`t transfer to my VISA don`t know why... Now I have to register to some mystical site and transfer through this site but before I can do that I have to deposit again.. It seems like they just want to mess with people minds. Just deposit, deposit but when you want to withdraw you can go and die somewhere!

I`m playing in PokerStars and PartyPoker never once I had something like that there...
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Beigats,

I am really sorry to read you having trouble with your payment request.

This is indeed tricky. However, I can break it down for you and hopefully it will be more clear why it seems so complicated from the outside when in fact is very logic. =)

• 1000 Full Tilt Points required cashing out the Free $50 + winnings = this is probably clear to everyone

• Or deposit / using Visa card = there could be Visa cards restriction in (Latvia?), meaning there might be a kind of visa card that is not yet available for withdrawal options with Full Tilt, unfortunately I didn’t find any information on Full Tilt’s website but will flag this issue from our side

• You need to make a successful deposit with your eWallet in order to cash out using eWallets = which explains why you needed to make another deposit to be able to cash out through

So after depositing with your Visa card which couldn't work for withdrawal, you needed to use the only option left which is eWallet and to be able to use that again a deposit needed.

The concept is not the best but you just really got a very unlucky session here.

Have you managed to solve this cash out?

Ingrid
    • SDiabolical
      SDiabolical
      Bronze
      I have almost reached 1000 FTP.

To withdraw money I have won with free 50$, I have to deposit? Cannot do without?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Sdiabolical,

You can withdraw your funds as soon as you reached 1000FTP.

If you deposit you'll take part in our Full Tilt Poker - 100% up to $600 Bonus promotion and will receive 27% Rakeback.

Any questions, please let me know =)
      Ingrid
    • SDiabolical
      SDiabolical
      Bronze
      Thanks for clearing that Ingrid. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Of course, anytime! :]