$10,000 depositors freeroll at PokerStars: Chat thread

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      PokerStrategy.com and PokerStars are teaming up to bring you a massive $10,000 depositors freeroll on April 3rd, 15:00 GMT. All you need is a tracked PokerStars account and a deposit of at least $10 made by April 3rd, 04:00 GMT.

Freeroll details
      • Name: PokerStrategy.com $10,000 Depositors Freeroll
      • ID: 355101013
      • Starting time: 03.04.2011, 15:00 GMT
      • Registration opens: 03.04.2011, 13:00 GMT
      • Requirements: a tracked PokerStars account and a deposit of at least $10 made by April 3rd, 03:59 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000
      • Blinds increase: every 10 mins
      • Starting stack: 2,000
      • Starting blinds: 10/20

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your PokerStars client, go to Tourneys -> Private and search for "PokerStrategy $10,000 Depositor's Freeroll".

Does this have to be my first deposit? No. As long as you have made a deposit into your PokerStars account anytime in the past, you are qualified for this freeroll. Your deposit just needs to be made by April 3rd, 03:59 GMT.

• 26 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Yummy
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      how many players usually enter this freeroll? can someone give me some numbers?
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      I just have to make a deposit through this site?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I do not see the freeroll in the lobby?

typing tournament id or filtering pokerstrategy.. or no filter at all it doesn't show up.

I made my first deposit yesterday at around 2pm gmt+1 and my account is tracked so i assume i'm qualified?
    • apocaliptul
      apocaliptul
      Basic
      hy if y do not depozit end y made a depozit i mounth ago,y can register for the 10000 freeroll?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by apocaliptul
      hy if y do not depozit end y made a depozit i mounth ago,y can register for the 10000 freeroll?
      Hi Apocaliptu

I am not sure if i understand clearly your question but if i do the answer is above

As long as you have made a deposit into your PokerStars account anytime in the past, you are qualified for this freeroll.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      how do you get the account tracked?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi Apocaliptu

I am not sure if i understand clearly your question but if i do the answer is above

As long as you have made a deposit into your PokerStars account anytime in the past, you are qualified for this freeroll.

To that you respond and just completly ignore my question? :f_mad:

let me try this again:

ai meetz teh requimentz fur frieroll buht itz nut shewing up in teh lohbie
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Everyone =)

@Hahaownedlolz,
      Open your PokerStars client, go to Tourneys -> Private and search for "PokerStrategy $10,000 Depositor's Freeroll".

@Brobz,
      If you don't have a PokerStars account yet, you can create a tracked account by following our link here. Please follow the instructions carefully. Any questions let me know.

@Apocaliptu,
      As per thazar and our conditions: Does this have to be my first deposit? No. As long as you have made a deposit into your PokerStars account anytime in the past, you are qualified for this freeroll. Your deposit just needs to be made by April 3rd, 03:59 GMT

Good luck all! :f_love:
      Ingrid
    • apocaliptul
      apocaliptul
      Basic
      thx guys
      y see u all at the table ;) ;)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      @Hahaownedlolz,
      Open your PokerStars client, go to Tourneys -> Private and search for "PokerStrategy $10,000 Depositor's Freeroll".

I did.. i tried everything.. filter off and scrolling to date. filtering tourn name.. filtering tourn id.. still doesn't show up :f_confused:

apparently when i search for tournament ID it does find the tournament.. but does it only show up to people who are tracked and hidden to everyone else? If that's the case then i won't be able to play in it on that day.

I even received sp from stars few days ago so i really don't understand what's going on.
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      Maybe you allready know this, but there are 2 filters in Pokerstars lobby - one to the left and one to the right - are both off?

Best regards
      DocBrown112
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DocBrown112
      Maybe you allready know this, but there are 2 filters in Pokerstars lobby - one to the left and one to the right - are both off?

Best regards
      DocBrown112

completly forgot about that filter. But i still don't understand why it wouldn't show.. the tournament is less then a week that's not an upcomming tournament? With that on it's showing a tournament in january 28 2012 and it's not showing a tournament in 3 days? It's also showing freerolls from other affiliates so why not show pokerstrategy's? Didn't ever really consider it cause it simply doesn't make sense in any way.

I also got an news update from pokerstars in the software so i guess it's all sorted out now :f_grin:
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi Apocaliptu

To that you respond and just completly ignore my question? :f_mad:

let me try this again:

ai meetz teh requimentz fur frieroll buht itz nut shewing up in teh lohbie
      Dude if I could give you a medal for this, I would. Only 9.30am here and you already made my day :)
    • kab0ma
      kab0ma
      Bronze
      i already have an account, how do i make it tracked?
    • kab0ma
      kab0ma
      Bronze
      i already have an account, how do i make it tracked?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kab0ma,

Unfortunately we are unable to re-track your existing poker account, however thankfully to PokerStrategy.com's great partnerships we have many other Poker Room which you can choose from.

If you are unsure of which of the above poker rooms would fit you the best, please visit our Poker Board where you can read what our members have to say and feel free to ask questions, they will be happy to help out.

Happy Sunday
      Ingrid
    • Gzus666
      Gzus666
      Bronze
      I made my deposit yesterday. But i still dont have the ticket. Whats wrong ?
    • Gzus666
      Gzus666
      Bronze
      Any Admins here ?

Why didnt i get the ticket?