first payout question

• 19 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey error4u88,

This would be a question that would be best answered by Fulltilts support.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • error4u88
      error4u88
      Bronze
      i mailed them too but no response ;( :s_mad:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi error4u88,

I suppose you've deposited through moneybookers before right? Because you need to make a successful deposit with your eWallet in order to cash out using eWallets. Tiny information on moneybookers withdrawal available here. You could also check moneybookers quick start guide.

Please keep bugging them, contact Full Tilt support and let us and other members of the community know for future reference.

Keep me posted please =)
      Ingrid
    • error4u88
      error4u88
      Bronze
      well i just got a greatest answer,
      Hello Emir,

After a thorough investigation, we have determined that your account was created to abuse our affiliate promotions.

Your business is no longer welcome on Full Tilt Poker, as we have zero tolerance for fraudulent activity of any kind.

Any remaining account balance is withheld by Full Tilt Poker.
      Payment Method: Moneybookers
      Amount: $100.00 (USD)

Why didnt they mail me and say that when i deposited my money?, FullTilt is a bunch of scammers.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I hate Full Tilt as well. They take two weeks to answer an email. Worst customer disservice in the galaxy, except for paypal.
    • error4u88
      error4u88
      Bronze
      funny thing is, i got that 50$ bonus, deposited 10$ and i gambled till i had around 120$, then i lost 20$. wanted to do a payout on that 100$, and they deleted my account ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( i want my 10$ back X(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by error4u88
      funny thing is, i got that 50$ bonus, deposited 10$ and i gambled till i had around 120$, then i lost 20$. wanted to do a payout on that 100$, and they deleted my account ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( i want my 10$ back X(
      Hi error4u88,

As per my reply to one of your other threads, this is something that you would need to take up with Full Tilt's own support team.

If you have set up multi-accounts or obtained more bonuses that each person is entitled to then obviously Full Tilt retain the right to close your account and retain any money to offset its costs.

You must be open and honest at all times with PokerStrategy and it's partner poker rooms.

Obviously if you feel that you are innocent of all wrong-doing, then you would need to explain the situation to Full Tilt's support team in a calm friendly manner and work with them to resolve the issue.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • error4u88
      error4u88
      Bronze
      no i didn't do anything, i asked them if i can play from same ip as my gf and they said its alright(thats the only reason i can think of ) , i mailed them to see why they deleted my account and got no response :( :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi error4u88,

I am really sorry to read about the issues you're having with your poker account.

However, as Bart mentioned it before there is not much we can do to help you once your account has been closed.

I think you should send an email to Full Tilt's customer support and explain the situation.

I hope it gets resolved soon.
      Ingrid
    • error4u88
      error4u88
      Bronze
      well still nothing, they wont answer my mail :) and it doesnt matter anymore, i lost 100$...just so u guys know, stay away from FullTilt, ill make a site with all proof i have that fulltilt scams people, anyway thank you guys for answering everything, see ya :O
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey error4u88,

It's a shame you have this attitude because I can 100% guarantee no poker platform is out there to scam your money.

Sure you may have lost some money on the site and their support hasn't jumped at your beckoning call but they are not out to steal your money.

If you need any help with support there is no harm in us helping but you have to work with us.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Kyle,

I recommend that you suspend PokerStrategy's relationship with Full Tilt until they clean up their act in terms of their customer disservice atrocity level. the OP is not the only person who has been shafted by that site. It's not that they don't "jump at his beck and call." It's that they take TWO WEEKS to answer a simple email, if they answer it at all. This is a chronic complaint I've heard from many players who play on Full Tilt.
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      well ftp sucks, tho i play on it :D
      they never let me cashout, altho i've deposited, but thats just me :f_biggrin:
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by TilTmuch
      well ftp sucks, tho i play on it :D
      they never let me cashout, altho i've deposited, but thats just me :f_biggrin:
      It's not just you. Trying to get money out of Full Tilt is a nightmare for nearly everyone. It's just a bad site.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

We always value all of your feedback and I'm sure the PokerStrategy team will be working with Full Tilt poker in order to address some of the issues raised, such as length of time FTP support takes etc.

All poker rooms are required to take various security measures and checks before releasing funds, in particular on newly or recently created accounts. A lot of this is required by law (eg moneylaundering legislation for example) and of course to protect yourselves from potential loss they need to be sure that it is you that the money is going to.

Whilst many thousands of members have withdrawn without issue it goes without saying that even a small number of problem cases is too many, but it is relative and as with poker lets be patient and try to work with Full Tilt to iron these out.

As always your support and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Bart
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Hi, Bart,

Originally posted by EagleStar88
      All poker rooms are required to take various security measures and checks before releasing funds, in particular on newly or recently created accounts. A lot of this is required by law (eg moneylaundering legislation for example)
      Just wondering, isn't Full Tilt located offshore on some island where Wyatt Earp is still sheriff? I wasn't aware that their location had any legislation at all, let alone money-laundering legislation. Such places are where people usually go to AVOID the law, not to get tied up in red tape.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi belayd,

I'm sorry but I will not be drawn into a lengthy discussion on this as I'm no expert on such matters. I and others have already spent considerable time trying to help clarify this topic for both yourself and other members which we are of course happy to do.

The situation is clear, there are processes in place that are there to protect both the poker room and the player from potential fraud or finanical loss. These are necessary, important and not unique to Full Tilt.

You have expressed your own view within the forums, which you are more than welcome to do. I now respectfully ask that we move on unless there is something specific that we can help any member with which we are of course more than happy to do.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Fatal3rr0r
      Fatal3rr0r
      Bronze
      Never had any problem with my cashouts.
      Never had problems with changing accounts (on req of FTP)

Support, yes, the worst ever.

Overall, ok.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Kyle,

I recommend that you suspend PokerStrategy's relationship with Full Tilt until they clean up their act in terms of their customer disservice atrocity level. the OP is not the only person who has been shafted by that site. It's not that they don't "jump at his beck and call." It's that they take TWO WEEKS to answer a simple email, if they answer it at all. This is a chronic complaint I've heard from many players who play on Full Tilt.
      Hey belayd,

Bart has pretty much summed it up.

Personally I have never had any troubles with the site.
      Obviously it's in no interest in stopping our relationship w/ FTP.

They just released another great promotion ;)

Full Tilt Poker Take 2: Earn Up to $25 and Double Points

Regards,

Kyle.