Withdraw money in fulltilt

• v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      Hi I got my 50$ some time ago, now i played like 2-3 weeks in fulltilt. I made like 600 points-sit&go and cash tables(only for the points) and tripled the starting 50$ :p. I received 350 points bonus from ring in the new year promotion. So I'd like to ask if i make 50-60 ftp more will i be able to withdraw? How can i find out that? If no when i make the points in the normal way how can i understand that i'm able to withdraw. Thanks in advance.
      Best Regards
      Vercetti
      P.S. I can see that the bonus points haven't affected my bonus. Which is 30 dollars cleared so far.
  • 11 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi v3rc3tt1!

You have to clear the bonus first before you can withdraw.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      but i read some time ago that i have to make 1000 points to be able to withdraw. As i've made them with bonus does it count? And how can i find out that i can withdraw?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi v3rc3tt1,

Bonus Points does not count! As soon as you've collected 1,000 Full Tilt Points by playing the games, you'll have the right to withdraw, and of course by that time you'll have cleared the whole bonus.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thhunderbird56-
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      okay but no one has answered me how can i understand that i'm able to withdraw. When i click on cashier and withdraw i can see that on any of the withdrawal methods is written "your funds should appear immideately after approval" or something like that. So is this status going to change or something?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      As soon as you have collected 1000 FTP, the status should change. In case it doesn't, please contact the Full Tilt support. But why do you want to withdraw?

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      hehe why i want to withdraw. Well i started playing poker for fun but as i started learning the game it became money and fun :) So when i make stable bankroll for sit and go 10$ buy in I"d like to withdraw the sums i make upper it :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi v3rc3tt1!

Ok. That sounds like a plan. But before you realize this plan I recommend you to read this article: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/Essay_00990 :)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      Ok Puschkin81 I had a look on that essay. Well I was thinking about getting up the limits some time ago but then decided that i prefer less money and more and more winning sessions on the small limits like NL10 or NL25. Why so? Well most of the players there are so predictable. And even I"m playing poker kind of seriously(I'm graduating this year so not much time for poker :) ) for a month or so it's just obvious what others are doing. Got even funnier when i read the articles in bronze and found out plenty of the tight players play exactly like that :D so nearly every time i know when to push or fold in order to get the max of the situation. Usually the plan is simple for me I"m trying to look loose aggressive. Sometimes i play 72 T2 like high pair - 2 guys call then fold on my cont bet after not hittin anything I show them and they get depressed :D :D . Next time I bust them with monsters and i get doubled :) Or it's like there are some loose guys on the table. OH well i just wait them till they hit something like a middle pair and put their whole stack on that I get doubled again :) Can i get that so easy on the upper limits? Don't think so :) + You know the more you bet the more you can lose :) And you know even if u play good there's always a bad beat waiting for you at some point of time. And loosing like 50$ coz of that isn't nice losing 10-20 ain't such a problem for me.
      Best Regards
      Vercetti
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi v3rc3tt1!

If you don't feel comfortable on the higher limits that's fine. I hope that you keep winning so easily!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • k1ngenx
      k1ngenx
      Bronze
      fwiw, i believe you also have to make a deposit.
      (you can only withdraw through what you deposited through)
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      But am i going to see after i've made 1000 points that i'm able to withdraw. I"m using moneybookers so it's not gona be a problem to deposit 50$ but would be nice to know that after i deposit i'll can withdraw.
      Best Regards