$49.05
      MP3:
      $70.85
      CO (Hero):
      $102.00
      BU:
      $82.75

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9, 8.
      5 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 2 folds, BB raises to $4.75, Hero calls $3.25.

Flop: ($9.75) K, 3, 9 (2 players)
      BB bets $5.25, Hero calls $5.25.

Turn: ($20.25) 8 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $14.25, BB raises to $39.25, Hero raises to $92.00, BB calls $39.60.

River: ($191.1) A (2 players)

Final Pot: $191.1.
  • 7 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      The K makes this a nice board to go broke on imo.. only question is how.
      I'm a little undecided between calling his c/r or shoving on the turn. I think shoving is slighty better because of the board texture.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I think a shove is fine on the turn since he will have a hard time folding Kx and AA.

Defending that 3-bet preflop might be a bit questionable unless you have plans to steal pots away from him in the hand (and you get a bit better pot odds because you are deep but not that great since it's a 3bet pot).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Chopsticks43,

Preflop: What's his CBet flop? What's his CBet turn? What's his WTS? According to that I am reconsidering either it's a good spot to Call against him. But while we are somewhat deeper it might even give us the edge while we have position on him.
      Postflop: While he can easily go broke there with some Kx/AA type of hands as already said I am as well rather shipping it myself too while he picks such a line. Would be just ugly for us if we see some type of card falling like an Ace on river as what even happened. :D

Best regards.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      veriz can you please elaborate a little bit aboutthe preflop part of your review?

I'm wondering more specificaly how the cbet stats and WTS stats are affecting wether we should call or not (ie. should they be high or low?)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by viewer88
      veriz can you please elaborate a little bit aboutthe preflop part of your review?

I'm wondering more specificaly how the cbet stats and WTS stats are affecting wether we should call or not (ie. should they be high or low?)
      For example the guy is like a maniac and often times CBets the flop & turn like 80%/70% then we will very hardly make that so profitable Call since we can't float 2 streets and then try to take it down on turn. Rather like try raising or something similar against him and therefore as well you have to take into account his WTS, if he is rather somewhat passive opponent who ain't going to showdown that often then we can do it profitable but when he has like 30%, then there is no point to fight against him and float or anything.

Hopefully you got your answer and if not then welcome to post further questions.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Thank you vm that was really helpfull. One more small Q: I'm not using stats right now but I'm wondering: is it possible to filter the C-bet stats to 3bet pots? I mean the normal cbet stat is gonna be some indication but he's gonna behave differently in a typical resteal situation like this.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by viewer88
      Thank you vm that was really helpfull. One more small Q: I'm not using stats right now but I'm wondering: is it possible to filter the C-bet stats to 3bet pots? I mean the normal cbet stat is gonna be some indication but he's gonna behave differently in a typical resteal situation like this.
      Yeah, you can as well Check it in 3bet pots, although the normal ones gives some overview as well.